Thread: You guys deleted my customer support request on this forum

You guys deleted my customer support request on this forum

You guys deleted my customer support request
    I donít understand? You guys have still yet to compensate me for my losses I took screenshots of the entire conversation please resolve my issues

Quote Originally Posted by Sagestrider View Post
    You guys deleted my customer support request
    I donít understand? You guys have still yet to compensate me for my losses I took screenshots of the entire conversation please resolve my issues
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry. That was another players' thread. Our supervisor told me that that player bought gems from third party or with clone credit cards.

For your case, Is 16954847 your ID please? please list the resources you need on healing or got plundered again. For speedups, we see that many general speedups were used. Please tell us the percentage of the general speedups you used on healing troops. And then we could re-send the speedups to you. For the gems you used on healing, they were used on buying speedups first, we will re-send the speedups to you instead. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes that is my game ID I lost approximately300 million resources of each approximately 40 days of normal speed ups and probably another thousand hours of healing speedups And I am fine with your resolution Iím just happy to get it done and over with

Thatís a start they only sent me 30 million resources not 300 million

Dear Liege
    We've sent the used healing and general speedups to you. For the resources, our supervisor said that 300M would be 10 times then the normal cases we dealt with, and it's much more than the consumption of a whole month from the log. So we just sent 30M of each resources to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have packs that I had to use in this case can you give me some of my gems back since you do not want to give me my resources

ello I want my account back relinked lost the link to it Iím a paying customer !!
    hello Iím from s84
    My old id number : 18388434
    My new id number : 19089446
    Please I paid a lot for that account please want it back as soon as possible please James and staff of evony paid a lot and donít want to lose out in the event name there is
    TripleG- in that server please get it back for me send photos of buying receipts in customer support