Thread: new phone account lost

new phone account lost

I got a new phone and it made start all over. Even though I have it linked to Google play

Even though Evony CLAIMS this cannot happen, *I* first reported this problem nearly a year ago, when I had to replace a phone due to a cracked screen.

Furthermore, I have suggested multiple times that Evony ADD A LOGIN PAGE, to prevent the thousands of people that have experienced this PROBLEM (a.k.a. BUG) IN EVONY'S CODE, and those that will experience this BUG in the future, from getting locked out of their accounts.

And DESPITE Evony's claim they fixed this BUG with during a November update.

We see where that "suggestion" went.

Apparently PREVENTING PLAYERS FROM GETTING LOCKED OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNTS, IS NOT "GOOD FOR BUSINESS".

Since JAMES WILL NOT DO HIS JOB and because EVONY IS MORE CONCERNED WITH FINDING "INNOVATIVE WAYS" TO GET PEOPLE TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS APP., THAN FIXING THE NUMEROUS BUGS IN THEIR CRAP-APP...

... there are other avenues for gaining access to your account.

If you still have your old phone, you may be able to gain access to your account by cloning the old phone.

You will have to:

1. Verify you can still access your Evony account via the old device (phone).

2. Verify your new device (phone) has a cloning/program transfer app.

3. Test that cloning/program transfer app. to see if can communicate with your old device.

4. Uninstall Evony on the NEW device.

5. Restart phone and verify Evony has been removed.

6. Clone old phone.

Feel free to message me here, if you have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzy View Post
    I got a new phone and it made start all over. Even though I have it linked to Google play
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us the old account's in-game name and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello I want my account back relinked lost the link to it Iím a paying customer !!
    hello Iím from s84
    My old id number : 18388434
    My new id number : 19089446
    Please I paid a lot for that account please want it back as soon as possible please James and staff of evony paid a lot and donít want to lose out in the event name there is
    TripleG- in that server please get it back for me send photos of buying receipts in customer support