Thread: Hello?

Unresolved issues with customer support

Over 3 weeks ago our alliance city vanished and with it our alliance tile and warehouse. Upon reviewing the journal, which records any time an alliance building is constructed or demolished, there was no record of anyone from our alliance demolishing. Nor was there any record of it being occupied by another alliance. It just disappeared. Several members have reached out to customer support through the game to no avail. Your tech team claims one of our members “recalled” it, but refuse to show any proof or log to back that up. Since then my support ticket has been deleted 3 times. I’m only asking for the same thing your support teams requires from us when me make a claim. Proof. We have provided several screenshots of our journal showing no record of such recall. I eagerly await your response but won’t be surprised if the thread is simply deleted.
    Last edited by Malice82; 03-22-2018 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Can post bow

Quote Originally Posted by Malice82 View Post
    Over 3 weeks ago our alliance city vanished and with it our alliance tile and warehouse. Upon reviewing the journal, which records any time an alliance building is constructed or demolished, there was no record of anyone from our alliance demolishing. Nor was there any record of it being occupied by another alliance. It just disappeared. Several members have reached out to customer support through the game to no avail. Your tech team claims one of our members “recalled” it, but refuse to show any proof or log to back that up. Since then my support ticket has been deleted 3 times. I’m only asking for the same thing your support teams requires from us when me make a claim. Proof. We have provided several screenshots of our journal showing no record of such recall. I eagerly await your response but won’t be surprised if the thread is simply deleted.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your ID and your alliance's name and we will try ask our developer to have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

ID 12632890 Allaince name is Server Rejects. Server 28. Since my original post the same thing has happened to the number 1 alliance on our server as well. United for War. I have screenshots of their journal and ours showing no one “recalled” the alliance city. I have made several attempts at contacting customer support through the game. Each ticket I have submitted has been deleted. I have screenshots of those as well. The way customer has approached this incident is deplorable.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your ID and your alliance's name and we will try ask our developer to have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

ello I want my account back relinked lost the link to it I’m a paying customer !!
    hello I’m from s84
    My old id number : 18388434
    My new id number : 19089446
    Please I paid a lot for that account please want it back as soon as possible please James and staff of evony paid a lot and don’t want to lose out in the event name there is
    TripleG- in that server please get it back for me send photos of buying receipts in customer support

Quote Originally Posted by Malice82 View Post
    ID 12632890 Allaince name is Server Rejects. Server 28. Since my original post the same thing has happened to the number 1 alliance on our server as well. United for War. I have screenshots of their journal and ours showing no one “recalled” the alliance city. I have made several attempts at contacting customer support through the game. Each ticket I have submitted has been deleted. I have screenshots of those as well. The way customer has approached this incident is deplorable.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've just reported your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James