Thread: Fix my account

Fix my account

Fixed but still not restored with all troops and resources
    Last edited by Sapperdbl07; 03-22-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Exclamation

I'm sure the top-spender on that list would be interested in knowing this.

Maybe you should contact him/her.

Monarch ID: 17173497
    Server: Production 72
    Monarch NIC: Kop0r
    Alliance: [TSO] The Silent One

This one is active. Kop0r is currently farming (K:0072 X:0475 Y:0522) and running rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperdbl07 View Post
    Fixed but still not restored with all troops and resources
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your problem and your user id number here so that we can have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

No buildings inside my city

I need help resetting my account. I have gone to Settings, Customer Support, and have talked to you guys for OVER a week now, and you have NOT HELPED ME. I cannot Collect my Daily reward, Heal or train troops, buy from the black market, or anything else.....because I HAVE NO BUILDING showing up INSIDE My City!! This just started happening. I have been playing the game for at least 3 weeks before with not that many issues. My Player ID is 1185. My Player Name is Nevaehsoon. My Monarch Level is 16

Hello I want my account back relinked lost the link to it Iím a paying customer !!
    hello Iím from s84
    My old id number : 18388434
    My new id number : 19089446
    Please I paid a lot for that account please want it back as soon as possible please James and staff of evony paid a lot and donít want to lose out in the event name there is
    TripleG- in that server please get it back for me send photos of buying receipts in customer support

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaehsoon View Post
    I need help resetting my account. I have gone to Settings, Customer Support, and have talked to you guys for OVER a week now, and you have NOT HELPED ME. I cannot Collect my Daily reward, Heal or train troops, buy from the black market, or anything else.....because I HAVE NO BUILDING showing up INSIDE My City!! This just started happening. I have been playing the game for at least 3 weeks before with not that many issues. My Player ID is 1185. My Player Name is Nevaehsoon. My Monarch Level is 16
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer logged in your account and he could see the buildings. It could be that the image files were damaged or removed. Reinstalling the game would fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

If I re-install the game, it will ask me for another "Invite Code." I have tried to "Start a New Game", but it will not let me unless I put in the Code. Everytime I try to put in the Code, Evony tells me the "Code has already been used." I will try to re-install the game as you have suggested. It may be different than starting a new game. I hope the Files are saved Locally, and NOT in the download from EvonyRC download.
    Last edited by Nevaehsoon; 03-26-2018 at 06:09 AM.

I just realized that if I un-install EvonyRC, I have to do it WITHIN the NOX Player.

I am using NOX on My Windows PC, and I DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION to Uninstall EvonyRC from my Computer.

If I Un-install Evony from Within Nox Player, it WILL ASK me for another Invite Code. EvonyRC "does not" allow me to use the Code you guys already gave me.

So, I will probably need another code, "Please"

If I re-install the game, it will ask me for another "Invite Code." I have tried to "Start a New Game", but it will not let me unless I put in the Code. Everytime I try to put in the Code, Evony tells me the "Code has already been used." I will try to re-install the game as you have suggested. It may be different than starting a new game. I hope the Files are saved Locally, and NOT in the download from EvonyRC download.
    Dear Liege
    Please check your forum PM. Our developer agreed to re-send an invitation code to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you so much! I will now try to Un-install and Re-install the game. I believe I can Safely do it now. I really appreciate your time, consideration, and help in this matter!!