Thread: Can not link without deleting current account

Can not link without deleting current account

I am not a ble to link my current account in 86. It says it wants to ta ke me back to old account I don't want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180318-210948.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	1083  

Quote Originally Posted by Kipfyke@gmail.com View Post
    I am not a ble to link my current account in 86. It says it wants to ta ke me back to old account I don't want.
    Dear Liege
    Please try login a separate Google or Game Center account which will help link your current account. And for facebook linked accounts, please use Chrome as default browser before you try to switch to a facebook linked account or the facebook link would be messed. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James

Are you using an Apple or Android device ?

If you have access to or create a second facebook account, you may be able to link the current "game progress" to this second facebook account.

If you wanting to ever go back and play the original account, you can create an alternative Google Play account, link the original account to Google Play.

You can contact me privately and there may be alternative solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipfyke@gmail.com View Post
    It's not working
    Dear Liege
    If you have both accounts' ids. You can post them here. If you ever bought gems, please also post one of your most recent order receipt or purchase history here or by PM so that we could confirm the ownership before we swap both accounts with each other. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Just as I thought James.

I post instructions to help people get back into their accounts - AND YOU REMOVED IT.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    Just as I thought James.

I post instructions to help people get back into their accounts - AND YOU REMOVED IT.
    Dear Liege
    I didn't remove your posts. I can see that your post is still there.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please try login a separate Google or Game Center account which will help link your current account. And for facebook linked accounts, please use Chrome as default browser before you try to switch to a facebook linked account or the facebook link would be messed. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James
    I have video evidence your linking screen is broken ,stop giving people false hope. A question ,if your linking screen isn't messed up, why do people need to join a forum to get there account back ?

I've already made a complaint to google about this ,your not protecting players investment and I seriously hope during the google investigation they truly find out that your nothing but pirates.

To the poster and anyone else who reads this ,evony is a third party app on the play store and google don't make money from them .google assured me they are taking this matter very seriously and they didn't seem happy with the reviews evony has on Google so they are investigating (worst case scenario is the game being removed ) so I urge everyone to follow my lead .......evony has taken the piss out of us and our wallets for too long now ,it's time to stand up to them ,demand your money back ,report problems to google .they should not be getting away with this and I'm sure others have lost much more than I have

Quote Originally Posted by Odins Wrath View Post
    I have video evidence your linking screen is broken ,stop giving people false hope. A question ,if your linking screen isn't messed up, why do people need to join a forum to get there account back ?

I've already made a complaint to google about this ,your not protecting players investment and I seriously hope during the google investigation they truly find out that your nothing but pirates.

To the poster and anyone else who reads this ,evony is a third party app on the play store and google don't make money from them .google assured me they are taking this matter very seriously and they didn't seem happy with the reviews evony has on Google so they are investigating (worst case scenario is the game being removed ) so I urge everyone to follow my lead .......evony has taken the piss out of us and our wallets for too long now ,it's time to stand up to them ,demand your money back ,report problems to google .they should not be getting away with this and I'm sure others have lost much more than I have
    Dear Liege
    The linking is not so compitable with Safari. We reported several times that we should add some notice in the game. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

No, my instructions ARE NO LONGER THERE.

THERE IS NOTHING ABOVE FROM MY POST TO THIS TOPIC ON 26 MARCH 2018.

THOSE INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS TOPIC THREAD.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I didn't remove your posts. I can see that your post is still there.

Best Regards
    James
    Last edited by RePeteAgain; 03-29-2018 at 10:56 AM.