Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acct hacked! Please help!

Acct hacked! Please help!

Hello,

I just found out today that my account has been hacked by an unknown person. My facebook link no longer goes to the account and this person is now using my account. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I have proof of my account ownership and identity which I have also sent to CS, but I haven't received a response yet.

Server: S69
    ID: 16874138

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HACKED ACCT.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	1071

NEW MONARCH ACCT MADE:

Name:	NEW MONARCH ACCT.jpg 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	1072

PAST PURCHASE HISTORY:

Name:	PAST PURCHASE HISTORY.jpg 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	1073

If it helps, I also have screenshots of the last CS ticket I had opened on my account prior to the hacking. It was still on my phone because I had not responded to close it. If it will help further prove my identity, I will forward in a private setting because I do not want the fraudster to cause more issues for me. Thank you.

The guy is admitting to buying a stolen account.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C9A83589-E914-40CA-9ED9-2083CC2BAB8C.jpg 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	1075

Quote Originally Posted by majestyc View Post
    Hello,

I just found out today that my account has been hacked by an unknown person. My facebook link no longer goes to the account and this person is now using my account. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I have proof of my account ownership and identity which I have also sent to CS, but I haven't received a response yet.

Server: S69
    ID: 16874138

Name:	HACKED ACCT.jpg 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	1071

NEW MONARCH ACCT MADE:

Name:	NEW MONARCH ACCT.jpg 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	1072

PAST PURCHASE HISTORY:

Name:	PAST PURCHASE HISTORY.jpg 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	1073
    Dear Liege
    I think our in-game support will help you soon. And did you ever share your facebook, Game Center or Google play to a third party please? Unless the person has one of the above three information, he or she cannot login your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi I am the person that Apparently bought a stolen account . I have no problem giving the account back to the rightful owner . But i will request the 200 i sspent on the account and the 180 i put into the account already . Blu mail me in game for account info

I never shared that info with anybody. I’m not sure how they would have gained access. In game support isn’t doing a thing while this person runs my acct. Very poor customer service and not helpful to the one who is the victim.

Its not my problem you paid for a stolen account and I owe you nothing. That’s on Evony for allowing this to happen in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I think our in-game support will help you soon. And did you ever share your facebook, Game Center or Google play to a third party please? Unless the person has one of the above three information, he or she cannot login your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James,

The person turned over the account back to me, but deleted every general i had spent time and money building. I wish to have those and the gear to be reinstated to me as they were before. Please help with this. This really sets me be back a ton!!! In game support is doing absolutely nothing to help me. James please step in.

James,

The person turned over the account back to me, but deleted every general i had spent time and money building. I wish to have those and the gear to be reinstated to me as they were before. Please help with this. This really sets me be back a ton!!! In game support is doing absolutely nothing to help me. James please step in.
    Same thing happen to me ive been fight with in game cs for a while but they just keep closing tickets so i thought i could forum to get help

James,

James, as of today, I still have not been contacted by in-game support. All of my generals and equipment are still gone. I need a resolution to this mess that has cost me alot of time and money.

Why is evony not helping me! Seriously its gone on long enough!

Name:	7EB5ACF7-4ABF-4FBF-AABE-838A9C2027E1.jpg 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	1111Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A9CD8E8-7DC6-45FA-A564-897672F5528F.jpg 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	1112
    Still no response from in game Customer Service!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU STEP IN????!!! It’s now been 1 week!!!! Absolutely ridiculous!

Still here....not getting any help....

Hello I want my account back relinked lost the link to it Iím a paying customer !!
    hello Iím from s84
    My old id number : 18388434
    My new id number : 19089446
    Please I paid a lot for that account please want it back as soon as possible please James and staff of evony paid a lot and donít want to lose out in the event name there is
    TripleG- in that server please get it back for me send photos of buying receipts in customer support

You may want to start your own thread. You’re posting in mine.