Thread: disconnect my goggle acct. please help

disconnect my goggle acct. please help

i somehow recently unlinked my goggle acct from my acct the acct 12895510
    ive made a new acct on same server 18888083 please help me relink acct i cant get back in thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kraxel View Post
    i somehow recently unlinked my goggle acct from my acct the acct 12895510
    ive made a new acct on same server 18888083 please help me relink acct i cant get back in thank you in advance.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

A file has been shared using Link Sharing.
    https://s.amsu.ng/0YvsQL2hZBhN
    (Expires: Mar 14, 2018)

I have sent a picture of flight ticket, my friend from alliance is helping me I'm here from Barvia col, and have lost acct please help

Quote Originally Posted by kraxel View Post
    I have sent a picture of flight ticket, my friend from alliance is helping me I'm here from Barvia col, and have lost acct please help
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that we need further information. A screenshot of one of your most recent Google Receipts or your iTunes Purchase History is needed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James I have no receipts iTunes only keeps for so long I got back on at home, was on for 2 days left Columbia. And my acct is lost off of goggle play.

You asked for flight ticket/ visa I gave you flight ticket not good enough I just want the acct back...

Dear Liege
    Sorry about that. But I don't have access to proceed the operation, only our admin does. And he requested that information. And if you can login your gmail. You will find the receipts. Google Play sends receipts for each of your purchases. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear James maybe my English not that good, and you no understand me. I left Barvia Germany came to USA. Lost the acct, goggle acct everything all I have is the new one I sent you to replace my old one. In Germany had to use iTunes for purchases.i did not make goggle acct till I came to USA, again James please my old account 12895510 to my new account that is a goggle acct 18888083.and ty sorry for any misunderstanding and I'm sure you want to get account back to me..

Ok hi James I talked to a lady named Tammy from goggle play since I made a goggle acct here in the USA I explained things to her, that you will not give acct back ect. She asked me for a copy of everything, she was surprised that the plane ticket from Barvia Germany to USA wasn't good enough she ask me I told her I never really purchased things but when I did it was through Facebook and iTunes in Germany. She said that is how I probably lost the acct. So goggle acct still disconnected please give acct back.

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that for security consideration, we have to check one of your recent Google Receipt or iTunes History item. If you think that the information there is sensitive information to you. You may send the screenshot via PM or start a new ticket in the in-game support. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

No James I've done everything you've asked, with flight ticket ect. Except show you that I've bought something honestly I don't remember the last time I purchased something so there's no records to show you. My acct is on s31 it's just sitting there and will be because this is what you do if someone loses control of account you just let it sit instead of giving it back or maybe one day I'll see it on the site that sells accounts. There's nothing I couldn't tell you about that account, but because I have no purchase record I can't have it back...