Thread: account lost

account lost

i somehow lost access to my account on server 85, i have the ability to validate ownership. please let me know what method to submit the information to regain access.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post
    i somehow lost access to my account on server 85, i have the ability to validate ownership. please let me know what method to submit the information to regain access.

thank you
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us your lost account's in-game name and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

requested info

what do you mean determine if they will relink my account?

name was duchess, ive attached a screenshots of my unlinked account, the new monarch id, and a receipt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C57155B-A2DF-4768-BAF9-C5CB979EB091.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	1117  
    Last edited by deathstar; 03-27-2018 at 11:35 PM.

i’ve provided you the information you’ve requested i expect this to be relinked within the next couple of hours. i expect a response immediately.

new account id

new account id
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05E007DB-1B06-48C1-9962-102C1A76B418.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	1119  

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post
    new account id
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James