Thread: Alliance shop

Alliance shop

Spent 180k points to buy a 3 day speed, i used it and saw the time come of my keep. Then i used 19k gems to finish it. I saw it get comple
    ted with exp points flashed. The game then froze with that red wifi signal thing. It then reloaded and the keep was not finished, the time was back up and the points where gone, was cheated

Quote Originally Posted by timpeterson24@hotmail.com View Post
    Spent 180k points to buy a 3 day speed, i used it and saw the time come of my keep. Then i used 19k gems to finish it. I saw it get comple
    ted with exp points flashed. The game then froze with that red wifi signal thing. It then reloaded and the keep was not finished, the time was back up and the points where gone, was cheated
    My username is grumpys and im server 5

Quote Originally Posted by timpeterson24@hotmail.com View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Exclamation

I've seen this issue/problem as well, on Android devices for quite some time now.

This is similar to the problem when all in-city resources are collected via the Warehouse, or when in-city resources are collected individually by clicking on an individual in-city plot.

In observing the above code-error (a.k.a. BUG) repeatedly over MONTHS, it occurs as a result of the source server not being able to handle the inbound/outbound data-stream. This constricted data-stream reduces the amount of data that can be received by Evony's servers, restricts (reduces) the outgoing data-stream transmitted by Evony's servers, and increases the data error-rates in that outgoing data-stream transmitted by Evony's servers. Your device interprets the return data-stream as bad/corrupted wifi data, producing the red on-screen wifi symbol and contributing to the lag as your device stops processing the bad/slow data stream, which you see on your device as lag. It's similar to buffering in high-speed audio/video data-streams, where what you're watching is repeatedly interrupted because of the SLOW data-rate from the source server.

When you "claim" the speedups and gem to accelerate/complete your Keep upgrade, your device produced a graphic of the claiming process, updated the graphics on your screen, and deleted the item(s) from your Items Inventory. In the background, your device sent this information to Evony's server. However, due to the constricted data-stream to/from Evony's servers, their constricted data-stream corrupted that information exchange. Your device recognized the bad/slow data exchange as being corrupted, reset what you seen on-screen to what the display showed before you attempted to complete the building upgrade, since the return data did not confirm Evony's servers received the information.

The problem is, Evony's app. is written such that those items are NOT added back to your Items Inventory when this occurs.

And just like a CD "skips" when it comes to a section of bad data and returns to just prior to where the error started to occur, this error will occur over and over, as you repeatedly try to claim different resources such as speedups and gem, then return to where your game progress was just prior to the error occurring.