Thread: Players who cheat system

Players who cheat system

We have a player in our alliance who constantly brags about buying packs then disputing charges then buying packs again. Whetger or not Evony takes these incidents seriously, I wanted to report. It is unfair to other players who are not low life losers who like to cheat the system.
    I have screen snapshot of last conversation.
    His monarch ID is 13643542 and tag name is BGSmash on server 37.
    Last edited by MutantMonkey; 03-08-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Adding monarch ID

Quote Originally Posted by MutantMonkey View Post
    We have a player in our alliance who constantly brags about buying packs then disputing charges then buying packs again. Whetger or not Evony takes these incidents seriously, I wanted to report. It is unfair to other players who are not low life losers who like to cheat the system.
    Dear Liege
    It will trigger the account banning procedure when a certain amount of orders are being refunded. And we will report his id to our supervisor. But I don't know if our supervisor will close his account or not this time. But we probably will if his account is reported again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by MutantMonkey View Post
    Dear Liege
    Oh, our supervisor just checked his account and he didn't try once. Maybe he just doesn't want others know that he spent much money in playing games. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I wish people would do that. Evony stole money from me, why not return the favor.