Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Lv7 FIRE STAFF MISSING AFTER GAME UPDATE

  1. #1

    Angry ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Lv7 FIRE STAFF MISSING AFTER GAME UPDATE

    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !


    Midday March 1st, I get a "forced update" notice while playing:

    "There are new game updates for you.
    Please restart the game to get
    them!"


    The update for the Women's Day event has caused some new issues, but mostly with game graphics.

    That was until today...


    First, I have trouble getting into the game, and at one point it loaded SOMEONE ELSE's account (I took a screen shot).

    I closed and restarted the app. Everything SEEMED good.


    Fast forward to this afternoon...


    I'm buying items in the Black Market. And because of REPEATED PROBLEMS RECEIVING ITEMS I'VE BOUGHT AND EARNED, I always check the Monarch Gear Inventory levels BEFORE AND AFTER BUYING ITEMS IN THE BLACK MARKET.

    So imagine my surprise when I go to check my Monarch Gear after buying a Lv3 War Horn, to purchase a Lv3 Fire Staff, to find that my Lv7 FIRE STAFF IS GONE - IT'S MISSING AS A RESULT OF THE GAME UPDATE.


    Monarch ID: 16238210

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !


    Midday March 1st, I get a "forced update" notice while playing:

    "There are new game updates for you.
    Please restart the game to get
    them!"


    The update for the Women's Day event has caused some new issues, but mostly with game graphics.

    That was until today...


    First, I have trouble getting into the game, and at one point it loaded SOMEONE ELSE's account (I took a screen shot).

    I closed and restarted the app. Everything SEEMED good.


    Fast forward to this afternoon...


    I'm buying items in the Black Market. And because of REPEATED PROBLEMS RECEIVING ITEMS I'VE BOUGHT AND EARNED, I always check the Monarch Gear Inventory levels BEFORE AND AFTER BUYING ITEMS IN THE BLACK MARKET.

    So imagine my surprise when I go to check my Monarch Gear after buying a Lv3 War Horn, to purchase a Lv3 Fire Staff, to find that my Lv7 FIRE STAFF IS GONE - IT'S MISSING AS A RESULT OF THE GAME UPDATE.


    Monarch ID: 16238210
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean the Fire Crystal please? Please tell us the item name in-game to check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Just like it says IN THE POST ABOVE.

    Let me spell it out for you...


    *F*

    *I*

    *R*

    *E*


    *S*

    *T*

    *A*

    *F*

    *F*

    -----

    *F*
    *I*
    *R*
    *E*

    *S*
    *T*
    *A*
    *F*
    *F*

    -----

    F*I*R*E

    S*T*A*F*F

    -----

    FIRE STAFF

    -----


    Well, that's a new stall tactic
    Last edited by RePeteAgain; 03-05-2018 at 07:56 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    Just like it says IN THE POST ABOVE.

    Let me spell it out for you...


    *F*

    *I*

    *R*

    *E*


    *S*

    *T*

    *A*

    *F*

    *F*

    -----

    *F*
    *I*
    *R*
    *E*

    *S*
    *T*
    *A*
    *F*
    *F*

    -----

    F*I*R*E

    S*T*A*F*F

    -----

    FIRE STAFF

    -----


    Well, that's a new stall tactic
    Dear Liege
    Do you remember when you got the items please? I searched for Fire Staff but nothing came out.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5
    Seriously ?

    When did I "get it" ?


    Evony has not offered Lv7 Monarch Gear items since last summer, when Lv7 Military Gear Chest were included in the Event packs.

    And you know that.


    Lv7 Gear chest were last offered in Pack V during the following events:

    - Summer Carnival Festival

    - Independence Day Sale

    - Fire Festival Deal


    And during those events, I purchased ALL FIVE PACKS, EVERY DAY THROUGHOUT EACH EVENT.


    And since last summer, I have purchased THOUSANDS OF Lv3 and Lv1 Monarch Gear Items through the Black Market and the in-app. Store.

  6. #6
    Dear Liege
    Please confirm that the user id you gave us is the one you got the item. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  7. #7
    What part of my post do YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ?


    IT IS NOT "ONE ITEM".

    THIS WAS AN EXISTING Lv7 FIRE STAFF IN MY MONARCH GEAR INVENTORY THAT YOUR POS UPDATE DELETED FROM MY INVENTORY.


    IT REPRESENTS HUNDREDS OF Lv1 THRU Lv7 FIRE STAFF THAT HAVE BEEN EARNED IN-GAME "PATROL" FEATURE, THAT WERE WON "SPINNING THE WHEEL", THAT WERE PURCHASED IN EVENT PACKS, AND THAT WERE PURCHASED IN THE IN-GAME BLACK MARKET.


    Monarch ID: 16238210

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    What part of my post do YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ?


    IT IS NOT "ONE ITEM".

    THIS WAS AN EXISTING Lv7 FIRE STAFF IN MY MONARCH GEAR INVENTORY THAT YOUR POS UPDATE DELETED FROM MY INVENTORY.


    IT REPRESENTS HUNDREDS OF Lv1 THRU Lv7 FIRE STAFF THAT HAVE BEEN EARNED IN-GAME "PATROL" FEATURE, THAT WERE WON "SPINNING THE WHEEL", THAT WERE PURCHASED IN EVENT PACKS, AND THAT WERE PURCHASED IN THE IN-GAME BLACK MARKET.


    Monarch ID: 16238210
    Dear Liege
    I asked help from our admin and he told me that there's no records found for the fire staff on your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  9. #9
    "no" records ?

    No records of what ?

    - no records of ANY Lv1 FIRE STAFF that were earned via the in-game "PATROL" feature?

    - no records of ANY Lv2 or Lv3 FIRE STAFF that were won "SPINNING THE WHEEL"?

    - no records of ANY Lv5 FIRE STAFF that were awarded won via the WORLD BOSS Events?

    - no records of ANY Lv5, Lv6, or Lv7 FIRE STAFF that were PURCHASED IN EVENT PACKS?

    - no records of ANY Lv2 or Lv3 FIRE STAFF that were PURCHASED IN THE IN-GAME BLACK MARKET?

    - no records of ANY FIRE STAFF in my Monarch Inventory?


    None ?

    Please define "no records".
    Last edited by RePeteAgain; 03-08-2018 at 04:58 AM.

  10. #10
    Yet again...


    Two weeks without a response.

  11. #11
    Three weeks without a response

  12. #12
    SIX WEEKS without a response


    ... imagine that !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •