Thread: Notifications issues

Notifications issues

Hello I've had Notification issues since 2.0 came out i'm running android 8.1 on a google pixle xl my buddy is also facing the same issues on his account also has a google pixle (just not xl version) we've checked evony's settings to make sure they're enable and they are we get notifications from the rest of our applications including other games and vice versa but not on evony we've sent tickets but we just keep getting a run-around saying it's our phones but i've went a step farther then my buddy I've completely reset my phone via system erase and still face same issues now just to get notifications as a temporary work around i installed blue stacks and have been running evony inside bluestacks (an android emulator) i know some will say why use notifications but there nice for rally's / bubbles dropping my id is 17747063

Quote Originally Posted by Efinitix View Post
    Hello I've had Notification issues since 2.0 came out i'm running android 8.1 on a google pixle xl my buddy is also facing the same issues on his account also has a google pixle (just not xl version) we've checked evony's settings to make sure they're enable and they are we get notifications from the rest of our applications including other games and vice versa but not on evony we've sent tickets but we just keep getting a run-around saying it's our phones but i've went a step farther then my buddy I've completely reset my phone via system erase and still face same issues now just to get notifications as a temporary work around i installed blue stacks and have been running evony inside bluestacks (an android emulator) i know some will say why use notifications but there nice for rally's / bubbles dropping my id is 17747063
    Dear Liege
    Did you check the authorization settings and see if you let the App send notifications please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes i have i can post screen shots if needed

as you can see Notifications are enabled and it's authorized but i don't get a single thing only work around i'm using like i said as of right now is bluestacks android emulator just would be nice to get them on my phone lol

Dear Liege
    We've reported your case to our developers again. I think it's compatibility problem. We will try to fix it as soon as possible. Before the problem is fixed, you may try turn off and on the notifications and see if it would work. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

already tried that multiple times even tried changing culture to see if it would work but thank you for helping

welp still no notifications with "new update" re-installed game re-enabled/disabled notifications cleared cache basically did same thing i've already done and best part is one of the "in game" people who deal with tickets deleted my thread so until this gets fixed since i haven't seen anything i'm highly debating contacting google and getting a refund because its not just me now there's 2 people in my alliance that don't get notifications

Quote Originally Posted by Efinitix View Post
    welp still no notifications with "new update" re-installed game re-enabled/disabled notifications cleared cache basically did same thing i've already done and best part is one of the "in game" people who deal with tickets deleted my thread so until this gets fixed since i haven't seen anything i'm highly debating contacting google and getting a refund because its not just me now there's 2 people in my alliance that don't get notifications
    Dear Liege
    Sorry about that. Our developer told me that this update doesn't include the notification fix. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It's not you're fault nothing to apologize about what pissed me off when i posted that is logging in via phone and seeing my support ticket deleted by i think his name was "Chris" Don't hold me on that though this is why i post on forums because you're more helpful then 90% of in game support

I'm also having the same problem, I am missing many rallies, what the hell is the problem? This needs fixed immediately.