Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacked and locked out - james please respond

Hacked and locked out - james please respond

Player ID 16363122 is my account and was stolen February 17, 2018. I have screenshots of my account and Apple receipts dating back 10+ months. The member on this forum named “Akmuo” is NOT the OWNER. I originally mentioned this to the devs in-game telling them somebody is logging into my account. Their response was deleting all login info saved on the account, thus locking me out of my own account and resulting in he hacker being the only player with access. Then when asked to make new account and link on same server, you told me the accounts were created in different countries and unable to retrieve under these circumstances.

I have never left the United States. I created that account in the United States. The hacker lives somewhere else and is currently logging in from a different country but that IS NOT where the account ORIGINATED.

I have apple receipts, screenshots of my account, Facebook and game center login info the account was originally linked too. I have changed those passwords but can prove I still have those same Game Center and Facebook which the hacker can not provide. I was on server 63 within minutes the server was birthed and also have 100’s of players to vouch for me on server 63. Let me know what else I can provide to pRove I am the rightful owner and then work on getting my account repaired before they sabotaged my troops, generals, monarch gear, gems, subs, ports, staminas, resources, speeds, buildings and gold.

Please respond and I will provide with all information you seekto prove I am the RIGHTFUL OWNER.
    Last edited by Stylez; 03-01-2018 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    Player ID 16363122 is my account and was stolen February 17, 2018. I have screenshots of my account and Apple receipts dating back 10+ months. The member on this forum named “Akmuo” is NOT the OWNER. I originally mentioned this to the devs in-game telling them somebody is logging into my account. Their response was deleting all login info saved on the account, thus locking me out of my own account and resulting in he hacker being the only player with access. Then when asked to make new account and link on same server, you told me the accounts were created in different countries and unable to retrieve under these circumstances.

I have never left the United States. I created that account in the United States. The hacker lives somewhere else and is currently logging in from a different country but that IS NOT where the account ORIGINATED.

I have apple receipts, screenshots of my account, Facebook and game center login info the account was originally linked too. I have changed those passwords but can prove I still have those same Game Center and Facebook which the hacker can not provide. I was on server 63 within minutes the server was birthed and also have 100’s of players to vouch for me on server 63. Let me know what else I can provide to pRove I am the rightful owner and then work on getting my account repaired before they sabotaged my troops, generals, monarch gear, gems, subs, ports, staminas, resources, speeds, buildings and gold.

Please respond and I will provide with all information you seekto prove I am the RIGHTFUL OWNER.
    Dear Liege
    We had check the order receipts to verify the ownership before we help recover the accounts. We see that the account is still being played everyday. Please post the screenshots of your order receipts here or by PM and we will check it again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Apple Receipts

I have HUNDREDS more apple receipts to verify prior to the date my account was hacked.

Yes, it is showing someone is still playing the account because my facebook/evony got hacked and the person playing right now is NOT THE OWNER. That is the purpose of this thread, to prove I am the owner and the player on it right now is NOT. You have helped him already on this forum under the name of "Akmuo". I repeat, "Akmuo" IS NOT THE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would prefer to speak in private message as well, but i was unable to figure out how to send images in private message.

James please respond what more details you need from me. I would like this resolved ASAP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91F272A7-A6E1-4BEB-A29B-5309FCF5B6AF.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	1041   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CE728B1F-D1C7-4A59-9ED3-654F66B6915D.jpg 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	1042   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B5E169D-E1B8-4CDE-88FA-7FEAB84972CC.jpg 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	1043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93853266-D009-44D5-BF3B-7D5143282515.jpg 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	1044   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1298E4D-2DF4-4A5F-8AC9-A083B9FF5897.jpg 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	1045  

Thats the guy who hacked into my account and private details. he must be stole my phone as i have reported it before to you James. it’s very convenient to take ss of my info i had on my phone or provided here. As you said i was verified to get my account back and now i know who hacked into it. it’s probably him. Strange him coming here asking for my account after long time. where was he before?

And James ask him for latest ss not the ones from last year. those were on my phone so he could use them.

Everything he is saying is not true and I have hundreds of players on server 63 who can vouch for me. I am r5 of the Omertà alliance created day on on the server and top 3 alliance. This guy is a rogue player on the server who tile hits and is in a one person alliance. He lives somewhere in the Netherlands I believe, which is funny because how the fuck could I steal his phone from the United States? I can literally verify everything about my account and the Facebook/Game Center it was originally linked to before he got a hold of it.

This guy is the only one who can post recent screenshots and all that proves is he can login to it right now, which is obvious because he hacked my account. I am here to prove I have a long history of paper trails proving I have had this account since day one. He can not prove that.
    Last edited by Stylez; 03-01-2018 at 05:12 PM.

it’s looks like he’s only a hater from my server i’m playing in  good luck proving it’s your account when i already verified it with Evony. it’s funny how i don’t get it am i a hacker or a rougue player in s63?
    Last edited by Akmuo; 03-01-2018 at 06:54 PM.

And give a date when did i exactly hacked my own account? Since you claiming it’s your account?? For a second i thought he was the one who hacked in my account bu surely hes one of those haters from the game. Diplomatic people doesn’t use F words only thieves and haters like you do.
    Last edited by Akmuo; 03-01-2018 at 07:00 PM.

There’s obviously an error in their verification system if I can prove numerous ways you are in fact a fraud and not the owner of my account. If you were the owner, you could pull Apple receipts dating back 10+ months in your email, yet you can only show the purchases you made recently after you stole my account. It is blatantly obvious you have no records of owning my account prior to February 17, 2018

Thanks for giving me a date. James just can check my provided SS of early purchase than your stated date. Nice try there tho because the only fraud in here is you. And apparently a big hater. good luck on your claim. i’m leaving this thread for you.

That was the date everything was deleted in my account. James please comment, I came here for your help, not to be harassed on your forum by the same person who has stolen my account.

Dear Liege
    The decision has been made. Our supervisor said that normally we don't help change email unless the player cannot login the game. Last time we helped Akmuo because we did see that the account wasn't normally played or logged. And we can see that the account activities and login are normal. So we would not help.
    From my position, I should not have said this. But if you think that the account was stolen away from you. You might ask help from iTunes. Once a certain amount of orders are refunded, it will trigger the account banning procedure and ban the account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

Do you understand that I have invested more than $5,000 into that account and this is FAR from acceptable? I have a year’s worth of Apple receipts to confirm this. You made a mistake in the decision you made, which is okay because we are only human and I accept that, but your solution to this is to “give” my account (worth THOUSANDS USD) to this random person and tell me there’s nothing you can do?

Let’s look at the facts:
    1.) I have evidence and facts confirming this is my account.
    2.) You admit you made a mistake.
    3.) Now this random person is getting my expensive account for free.

I would like to continue to play the game and the last thing I want is to see you give my account away to someone for free because you made a mistake.

There must be an alternative solution to this, there is too much at stake to literally just let this happen. I want justice from evony and do not want to have to result in going to iTunes. I love the game and have too much invested to throw it away by a mistake on the developers end, and unwillingly to re-open this case and resolve this once and for all. This is your job, please consider what has happened and why I am frustrated.

Please let me know more viable options or what I can do to help expedite the process of getting my account back. Thank you for all your time and consideration. I do appreciate all you have done.

Thanks James and your supervisor for the right decision.

More evidence

Here is Akmuo (former name in Evony was Bomber), proclaiming the free account he has received. His name on my account is currently 'Stylez=RAT', where he continues to bad mouth me and brag about how he has stolen my account. I beg you to please go into server 63 and ask anybody on that server for your own verification if you still do not believe me.

Please do not let this happen. I have given Evony so much of my own personal time and money. I would appreciate the same courtesy in dealing with these matters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bomber 1.jpg 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	1058   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bomber 2.jpg 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	1059   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bomber 3.jpg 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	1060   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bomber 4.jpg 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	1061