Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Troops killed while in march to resource tile

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Troops killed while in march to resource tile

    I was attacked while my troops were in march to a resource field occupied by another player. Battle report shows the attacker killed all my troops but my troops killed all the troops on the resource tile and gathered resources then disappeared once they returned to my city. Support now tells me my logs show everything to be normal. How is that?

    \/ulcan
    Server 81

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan81 View Post
    I was attacked while my troops were in march to a resource field occupied by another player. Battle report shows the attacker killed all my troops but my troops killed all the troops on the resource tile and gathered resources then disappeared once they returned to my city. Support now tells me my logs show everything to be normal. How is that?

    \/ulcan
    Server 81
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us your user id number here so that I can have a check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I can show screen shots where my troops attacked and killed troops on a tile after they were supposed to be dead

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan81 View Post
    I can show screen shots where my troops attacked and killed troops on a tile after they were supposed to be dead
    Dear Liege
    Please attach a screenshot(s) which will help us locate the log. And it would be helpful if you could post the screenshots of both reports for the tile battle and defending battle. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  6. #6
    Here are both attacks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-17-51.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	995   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-24-29.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	996  

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan81 View Post
    Here are both attacks
    Dear Liege
    Please also show the time which shows when you were attacked. The log for the approximate time doesn't show significant loss on defense battles. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  8. #8
    These show I supposedly haveno troops while at the same time they are harvesting from the resource tile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-35-12.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	997   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-34-59.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	998  

  9. #9
    My troops returning with collected resources from the tile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-43-48.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	999  

  10. #10
    Here are the screenshots that show the time of battle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-26-07-34-13.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	1020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-26-07-34-03.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	1021  

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan81 View Post
    Here are the screenshots that show the time of battle.
    Dear Liege
    From your reports, your troops were all injured and sent to hospital. Please tell us how much resources it cost to heal your troops. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  12. #12
    Here is the screenshot with resource healing.
    Thank you for your help and sorry you had to be the one to catch the aftermath but after costing me my 5th place in ke and taking almost 2 weeks to get this settled I was beyond a little irritated. The fact that support simply said that my logs looked normal showed that they didn't take the time to look at it at all.

    Once again thank you for taking the time to fix this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-47-06.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	1025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-46-21.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	1026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-27-11-11-44.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	1027  

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan81 View Post
    Here is the screenshot with resource healing.
    Thank you for your help and sorry you had to be the one to catch the aftermath but after costing me my 5th place in ke and taking almost 2 weeks to get this settled I was beyond a little irritated. The fact that support simply said that my logs looked normal showed that they didn't take the time to look at it at all.

    Once again thank you for taking the time to fix this.
    Dear Liege
    We've just sent the resources and healing speedups needed to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  14. #14
    1m lumber isnt healing much but thanks anyway
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-27-21-17-34.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1028  

  15. #15
    Can I get the rest of the lumber?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •