Thread: Yet ANOTHER EVONY FAILURE

Angry Yet ANOTHER EVONY FAILURE

Does this REALLY surprise anyone ?

Despite Evony's claims, THEIR APP. IS NOW 0 FOR 3 with new phone installs.

I've now tried THREE NEW PHONES, FROM THREE DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS, AND NOT ONE WILL LINK TO MY EVONY ACCOUNT.

And after THREE MONTHS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT, FROM MY PHONE, EVONY CONTINUES TO DENY THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITH THEIR APP.

Dear Liege
    Do you mean your Amazon device please? Amazon accounts would have compatibility problom with other platforms after Amazon Store account came out. So if you would like to login the account from Amazon device. You would not be able to login it on Android or iOS devices without the re-link process. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

That's not true.

If that's what your developer team told you, they lied to you.

During the November update, Evony specifically stated in the update, that they had corrected the bug causing new devices to not link to our existing account(s).

It was that update, that resulted in my account getting un-linked, when I replaced an LG device (android), with an identical LG device (android) due to a cracked screen.

Because no one at Evony ever made an attempt to relink my account - in-app. support simply began deleting my trouble tickets, like they've done to many here.

I figured out how to run the Android version on my Amazon device.

And I finally figured out how to relink my account on other devices.

I can now toggle between my accounts on my Amazon device and my Android phone.

Evony needs to hire a competent developer team.

That's a given.

Evony needs to start beta testing releases before you attempt to release updates to Amazon and Apple (iTunes) Stores.

That's why Amazon and Apple have refused to upload your releases, because they were not properly beta tested and full of major bugs.

Evony needs to expand the number and breath of devices (tablets and phones, by different manufacturers) you in-house beta test with.

You do in-house test before release - right ?

Evony needs to establish beta testers that can provide direct feedback to the developers.

Most of the major apps. do.

I know, because I am a beta tester for Google Maps and Gas Buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    James,

That's not true.

If that's what your developer team told you, they lied to you.

During the November update, Evony specifically stated in the update, that they had corrected the bug causing new devices to not link to our existing account(s).

It was that update, that resulted in my account getting un-linked, when I replaced an LG device (android), with an identical LG device (android) due to a cracked screen.

Because no one at Evony ever made an attempt to relink my account - in-app. support simply began deleting my trouble tickets, like they've done to many here.

I figured out how to run the Android version on my Amazon device.

And I finally figured out how to relink my account on other devices.

I can now toggle between my accounts on my Amazon device and my Android phone.

Evony needs to hire a competent developer team.

That's a given.

Evony needs to start beta testing releases before you attempt to release updates to Amazon and Apple (iTunes) Stores.

That's why Amazon and Apple have refused to upload your releases, because they were not properly beta tested and full of major bugs.

Evony needs to expand the number and breath of devices (tablets and phones, by different manufacturers) you in-house beta test with.

You do in-house test before release - right ?

Evony needs to establish beta testers that can provide direct feedback to the developers.

Most of the major apps. do.

I know, because I am a beta tester for Google Maps and Gas Buddy.
    Dear Liege
    As I know, we are setting up and testing our beta testing server now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Don't even bother, I am in the beta server, and they don't even answer our request for service problems

All you can do it's give bad reviews and file complaints with ripoffreport.com and bob. They flat out stole from me and could care less

Submitting bad reviews has little effect.

Evony simply spams the review sites with good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparilla View Post

Don't even bother, I am in the beta server, and they don't even answer our request for service problems

AH HAHA HA HA Ha Ha ha ha ha .........