Thread: Glitch ?

Glitch ?

So playing svs, on the enemy server. 2 marches in rallies. Some troops at home. Iím hitting bosses and my game crashes for the 5th time this morning ...

I reload it. To see their biggest player sat on my ass scouting me... immediately i scroll for the boss which was beside me to displace my remaining troops (270,000 cav and 800 ground) and the game crashes again ...

https://youtu.be/nDKXSluVZF8

I managed to take this video after it happened to recreate the instance where it happened...

As you can see simply by scrolling itís crashed,
    Newest version of evony, updated it after the crashes this morning. iPhone 7 with buckets of space on it.

Can I expect any compensation for the hit ? I can provide photos of my healing requirement for time and speeds needed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    So playing svs, on the enemy server. 2 marches in rallies. Some troops at home. Iím hitting bosses and my game crashes for the 5th time this morning ...

I reload it. To see their biggest player sat on my ass scouting me... immediately i scroll for the boss which was beside me to displace my remaining troops (270,000 cav and 800 ground) and the game crashes again ...

https://youtu.be/nDKXSluVZF8

I managed to take this video after it happened to recreate the instance where it happened...

As you can see simply by scrolling itís crashed,
    Newest version of evony, updated it after the crashes this morning. iPhone 7 with buckets of space on it.

Can I expect any compensation for the hit ? I can provide photos of my healing requirement for time and speeds needed ?
    Dear Liege
    It looks like a memory management problem but it should not happen on iphone 7 generation devices. We will have our developer investigate and fix this problem as soon as possible. Killing other Apps in the multi-tasks may help reducing the crash times. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Well... that doesnít solve my problem,

That server has a wall of hives built up towards bottom corner of the Forrest...6/7 in the same screen. Each trying to have a market expand for the boundary itís a Bermuda Triangle...

Result of this, is bad management by the developers for allowing these to share such proximity ...

I have suffered a great loss of time and resource for this and feel I should be compensated for external circumstances affecting my ability to play