Thread: Need a response this has gone on long enough

Thumbs up Need a response this has gone on long enough

Well I guess maybe starting a new thread is the way to go since nobody will respond to my existing one. Each day in game support closes my case without responding, that is no way to treat paying customers. Ive emailed the developers numerous times, but they wont dignify me with a response either. I need reimbursement for all my heals, speeds, my blue sub, and everything I've lost out on in the meantime. In game support revived my dead troops, thats it. Better yet give me my money back I've spent on this account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamarscrodum View Post
    Well I guess maybe starting a new thread is the way to go since nobody will respond to my existing one. Each day in game support closes my case without responding, that is no way to treat paying customers. Ive emailed the developers numerous times, but they wont dignify me with a response either. I need reimbursement for all my heals, speeds, my blue sub, and everything I've lost out on in the meantime. In game support revived my dead troops, thats it. Better yet give me my money back I've spent on this account.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And please tell us a time to check. And we don't re-imburse sub cities. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And please tell us a time to check. And we don't re-imburse sub cities. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Monarch ID16553938 server 65. A time would be a lot easier to provide If your in-game support didn't just close my tickets without responding. What do u mean about the sub? I lost that sub cause of your failed update for new years. There must be compensation for that.

Monarch ID16553938 server 65. A time would be a lot easier to provide If your in-game support didn't just close my tickets without responding. What do u mean about the sub? I lost that sub cause of your failed update for new years. There must be compensation for that.
    Dear Liege
    I just reported your case to our admin again and he saw that he has returned the troops to you. And he said that the decision was final. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

That's complete bs. Why would they return dead troops but not heal the wounded? I sent messages to in game support hours before I was hit letting them know of the problems. I could log in, but not bubble. How is it possible that this decision is final?

Because they don't give a shit. Go back and read the responses to others here. Go back and look at how many people they literally blew off.

This is why people keep quitting.

This is why EVERY ONE OF THEIR SERVERS start dying within a few months of start.

And until there is a Class Action initiated against TopGames Inc., nothing is going to change.

This is how lawsuits start that's for damn sure.

Came acrosed this, looks like a familiar complaint huh? I will devote the amount of time I used to spend playing to getting my money back from these scam artists. I will file every complaint pursue lawsuits or anything i can to stop them from ripping another person off.

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...nd-the-1343857
    This is why people keep quitting.

This is why EVERY ONE OF THEIR SERVERS start dying within a few months of start.

And until there is a Class Action initiated against TopGames Inc., nothing is going to change.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I just reported your case to our admin again and he saw that he has returned the troops to you. And he said that the decision was final. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

How is this different than mine?

http://forum.evony.com/showthread.ph...on-Lost-Troops

Lol

You are lucky you found a place like this to work. No accountability, you honestly don't have to do anything. Seeing as you royally suck at your job I guess it's a match made in heaven.

Still no response huh? Enjoy stealing from people while it lasts. Your lucky your employed in a dumpy third world country.

Hey genius still waiting for useful support, u have a boss? He may be interested in hearing from some of his customers.

Larmar thats the account you sold me lol leave it alone