Thread: Need reimbursement, going on 2 weeks

Need reimbursement, going on 2 weeks

Roughly 2 weeks ago, I purchased a pack for $9.99 and when the purchase was complete, and my charge had successfully gone through... I received an error message that that pack was no longer available

I opened a ticket through the CS tab in game, and after going back and forth for 8 days and sending a screen shot of the receipt.. I was told that my ticket had been closed and that the person who had been helping me was no longer working in that department... and I was asked to start from scratch. So I did

Now ... whoever has decided to “complete” my ticket... closes it by telling me that the screen shot of my receipt, which shows “iTunes” because it’s an iOS purchase... this person has the audacity to tell me that my purchase was for MUSIC!! and closes my ticket!!! Rather than match of the purchase ID with their own purchase history.. they too decide that my $10 isn’t important to pursue helping me recover either the $ or the pack

I am patiently waiting for someone from TOP GAMES inc management to get back to me ASAP... before my patience runs out and I start getting very loud about this & the way I have been treated.

I am thanking you in advance for your time and quick resolve in the matter

Quote Originally Posted by Le Temptress View Post
    Roughly 2 weeks ago, I purchased a pack for $9.99 and when the purchase was complete, and my charge had successfully gone through... I received an error message that that pack was no longer available

I opened a ticket through the CS tab in game, and after going back and forth for 8 days and sending a screen shot of the receipt.. I was told that my ticket had been closed and that the person who had been helping me was no longer working in that department... and I was asked to start from scratch. So I did

Now ... whoever has decided to “complete” my ticket... closes it by telling me that the screen shot of my receipt, which shows “iTunes” because it’s an iOS purchase... this person has the audacity to tell me that my purchase was for MUSIC!! and closes my ticket!!! Rather than match of the purchase ID with their own purchase history.. they too decide that my $10 isn’t important to pursue helping me recover either the $ or the pack

I am patiently waiting for someone from TOP GAMES inc management to get back to me ASAP... before my patience runs out and I start getting very loud about this & the way I have been treated.

I am thanking you in advance for your time and quick resolve in the matter
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And please also attach the screenshot of the order receipt from email or iTunes Purchase History here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

File a complaint here

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And please also attach the screenshot of the order receipt from email or iTunes Purchase History here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...%20GAMES%20INC.