Thread: New update same problems

New update same problems

James, did the new update. I can get into my keep. But every time I click defense general, research area,main map,etc it boots me off! So, yet another new update that I'm missing out on. The developers are running out of time to fix this. It's been broken since the December update. Heck, I'd be happy if you un-updated this for me. I'd at least be able to play

Quote Originally Posted by Do'Urden View Post
    James, did the new update. I can get into my keep. But every time I click defense general, research area,main map,etc it boots me off! So, yet another new update that I'm missing out on. The developers are running out of time to fix this. It's been broken since the December update. Heck, I'd be happy if you un-updated this for me. I'd at least be able to play
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean the problem with Amazon Fire Tab device please? Please give us your user id number again and we will have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

ID:13821179, Do'Urden, server 38. Yes, Amazon fire tablet. Thank you James, this has been frustrating.

I responded to you. You can't give me the return courtesy. I'm thinking refund since I can't play a game I put money into...