Thread: 5M and lower rss in Black Market gone.

Hybrid View

5M and lower rss in Black Market gone.

Why was the 5m rss and lower rss bundles taken out of the black market? This vastly unfair to us, making us buy 20 and 50m rss even if we don't need it, such as food! There's times that I only need 5m or 10m. Why do I have to buy so much? And it's more expensive to buy the 20 and 50m. Is this a glitch, if so, is it going to be fixed? If not, then please do something about it, it's really not fair.

Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    Why was the 5m rss and lower rss bundles taken out of the black market? This vastly unfair to us, making us buy 20 and 50m rss even if we don't need it, such as food! There's times that I only need 5m or 10m. Why do I have to buy so much? And it's more expensive to buy the 20 and 50m. Is this a glitch, if so, is it going to be fixed? If not, then please do something about it, it's really not fair.

Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number and the time you met the problem to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number and the time you met the problem to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the feeling he really didn't read the question.........?
    Last edited by RePeteAgain; 02-06-2018 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James
    James, the BLACK MARKET does not carry lower than 20 million rss packs once you upgrade the market to 25. Why? This isn't fair. Is it going to be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    James, the BLACK MARKET does not carry lower than 20 million rss packs once you upgrade the market to 25. Why? This isn't fair. Is it going to be fixed?
    Dear Liege
    We will have 5M resources packs in the shop in the coming update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

And why was there such a LARGE INCREASE IN THE PRICE OF THE 20M and 50M resource boxes.

The 5M resource boxes were 1,800 gem.

So the 20M resource box should be less than 7,200 gem (1,800 gem x 4).

And the 50M resource box should be less than 18,000 gem (1,800 gem x 10).

The current cost for the 20M and 50M resource boxes HAS INCREASED BY 25 PERCENT, over the cost for the 5M resource box.

Exclamation

James

You DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION here, nor in other topics threads I've started in this forum.

WHY WAS THE TIME REQUIRED TO:

1. build troops INCREASED ?

2. build traps INCREASED ?

3. heal troops INCREASED ?

This occurred with update 2.1

WHY WERE GATHERING SPEEDS REDUCED with the 2.2 UPDATE ?

1. I had several generals approaching 1,000k per Hour (1,000/hr).

2. All dropped well below 900k/hr.

3. I had one general gathering at over 900/hr in three of four resource types.

4. Every single general has dropped by well over 100k/hr.

WHY WAS RESEARCH POWER DROP SIGNIFICANTLY with THE LAST MANUAL UPDATE ?

1. Prior to this update, my Research Power was 3.1M.

2. With the MANUAL UPDATE my Research Power dropped significantly, as it's now only 2.4M.

3. My Research Power was 2.4M MONTHS AGO and had since increased to 3.1M.

4. Since that time I have completed an additional 188 levels of NEW research.

Evony has added 20% new building levels, increasing from Lv25 to Lv30.

The cost in resources and time has increased exponentially, making it impossible for average players to EVER ACHIEVE THESE LEVELS.

Evony has ADDED ONE NEW Research category (Medicine).

Evony has ADDED 47 NEW types of Research (10 Advancement; 7 Defense; 7 Military; 23 Medicine).

Evony has ADDED 961 NEW LEVELS of Research (250 Advancement; 150 Defense; 130 Military; 431 Medicine).

And then Evony has the nerve to TAKE AWAY THE WORK WE'VE ALREADY DONE ?