Thread: Server vs Server dead troop issues

Server vs Server dead troop issues

During svs I was hit and 108,000 troops were killed and able to be revived.. except when I went to revive them, I lost all my resources and the troops did not revive. Like an idiot I tried 2 additional times loosing over 100m in all resources. The 3 day cooldown period expired and all troops were lost along with all my reserve resources used to revive. I did contact support on the December 25,26,27,28,29,30,31... all requests were ignored. Not one single response from Customer support. I do have screen shots of all requests for assistance. I am Sarge307 from s38.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmdurham322@msn.com View Post
    During svs I was hit and 108,000 troops were killed and able to be revived.. except when I went to revive them, I lost all my resources and the troops did not revive. Like an idiot I tried 2 additional times loosing over 100m in all resources. The 3 day cooldown period expired and all troops were lost along with all my reserve resources used to revive. I did contact support on the December 25,26,27,28,29,30,31... all requests were ignored. Not one single response from Customer support. I do have screen shots of all requests for assistance. I am Sarge307 from s38.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id number and the date when you loss your resources to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Id#13821503
    Customer support did respond to me in game yesterday and said they have no record of it happening. “Best regards “. Although I supplied screen shots

Dear Liege
    You need Source of Life to revive troops. But I don't see any Source of Life consumption in the log from Dec. 19th to 27th. So I cannot locate when you make the operation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

That still does not explain why all my resources were used. Millions of resources disappear and no revived troops.

No answers? This happened 12 days ago and still no proper explanation. If resources were easy to come by this would not be a big deal. But I lost an unbelievable amount of all resources trying to save my troops. I crippled myself

3 solid weeks and still no answers... holy hell!

Wow 6 weeks and .... no help... shocked! “Sarcasm implied “

What in the hell do I have to do to get some damn help!?!?!?!? Ignored in game andnon forums! Last answer in game was sorry for delay in your ticket... but no damn help or answers. Just sorry for the delay. No wonder every day someone is selling or quitting this game. Spend real money on this and no support.