Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dark magic connection issue

  1. #1

    Dark magic connection issue

    My friend cannot log into the game, every time he tries it comes up with the dark magic connection issue. He's tried going off his Wi-Fi and mobile data, and still gets the same error. He's tried restarting his phone and deleting and reinstalling the game, just to get the same message. Is there any advice or suggestions on how to fix this? Help please.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    My friend cannot log into the game, every time he tries it comes up with the dark magic connection issue. He's tried going off his Wi-Fi and mobile data, and still gets the same error. He's tried restarting his phone and deleting and reinstalling the game, just to get the same message. Is there any advice or suggestions on how to fix this? Help please.
    Dear Liege
    Could you also tell us his level or server here so that we can find his account please? We see several players who's name are Dark Magic. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Dark magic connection issue
    My friend cannot log into the game, every time they tries it comes up with the" dark magic connection issue." They tried going off Wi-Fi and mobile data, and still gets the same error. tried restarting phone and deleting and reinstalling the game, just to get the same message. Is there any advice or suggestions on how to fix this? Help please.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you also tell us his level or server here so that we can find his account please? We see several players who's name are Dark Magic. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    Dark Magic is what evony shows as a pop up when you can’t log in.. it’s not a players name...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you also tell us his level or server here so that we can find his account please? We see several players who's name are Dark Magic. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    James, Evony on iOS is not logging in.... We get the "We are experiencing dark magics" message. I can log in on google, but not on my iPhone or iPad.

  6. #6
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the convenience. The login problem should have been fixed by now. If the problem persists. Please tell us your in-game name and the new user id you current have on your device. And then we can recover your account for you. If you ever made any In-App Purchases, one of your most recent receipt or your purchase history screenshot is need for us to confirm the ownership. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  7. #7
    Dark magic hatası alıyorum bende aynı problem var
    Sunucu 166 ittifak BAE nick Shaco acil yardım lütfen

  8. #8

    Dark magics - can't connect

    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the convenience. The login problem should have been fixed by now. If the problem persists. Please tell us your in-game name and the new user id you current have on your device. And then we can recover your account for you. If you ever made any In-App Purchases, one of your most recent receipt or your purchase history screenshot is need for us to confirm the ownership. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    I have the same problem now. To whom do I write my username so my account can be activated again?

    Thanks,
    Damjan

  9. #9
    I also experienced “dark magic” connection issue with iPhone 12.
    My name in the server is HSNU.
    I can’t remember my server or Monarch level(21 or 22).
    Please help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •