Thread: Compensation / Lost Troops

Compensation / Lost Troops

During the update on January 21, I was unable to get into the game, due to the multiple downloads required. Once I was able to get into the game, my bubble had already dropped and I found that I was unable to access large parts of the screen, which I later discovered was due to me using an Android device.

Here is what my screen looked like (I only took this one picture, but it was similar in any of the areas I had access to, which wasn't much)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-01-22 12.21.46.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	974

As I was trying to figure out what I could do as I could not access the menus required to bring up my bubble again, I was hit and 1.1 million T10 troops were killed. Killed, not hospitalized. I lost 60 million of each resource in the same attack.

As soon as I was able to open an in-game support case, I did and let support know what had happened. Within 15 minutes, they closed the case saying they were aware of the issues and would fix it "soon".

The next day (January 22, 21:46), I opened another support case. Several times I replied to case, as I got no reply. Finally tonight (January 31, 18:43), I got a reply from Steve that he had checked, and could find no records of me being hit.

I have spent real money on this game, and a lot of time building those troops up. For me to lose these as a result of a bug in the game, to be basically ignored for over a week and then basically just be told there is nothing that can be done, as records can't be found is absolutely unacceptable. I have the PvP report still saved in my reports.

What else can I do to get support to look at this issue and correct it for me? If this is how my purchases are going to be treated, you can bet I won't be spending another penny...

Help meee
    I need help to relink to my account its on server 82
    Name is : T4NKED
    ID number : 17948011
    my new account id is : 18364997

Oh, and I guess I forgot my ID. 15380560.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabkor View Post
    Oh, and I guess I forgot my ID. 15380560.
    Dear Liege
    We've just re-sent the lost troops to you. If you would like further help. Please also list the resources and speedups you used for healing and the resources that were plundered. And please let us know the time span you used the speedups and the type(s) of speedups you used. And then we will have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you for the assistance. I did not keep a record of what I used to heal, but here is what I lost in the plunder from that attack.

Name:	Screenshot_20180205-015417.jpg 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180205-015452.jpg 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	979

Quote Originally Posted by Sabkor View Post
    Thank you for the assistance. I did not keep a record of what I used to heal, but here is what I lost in the plunder from that attack.

Name:	Screenshot_20180205-015417.jpg 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180205-015452.jpg 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	979
    Dear Liege
    Our admin has just re-sent the resources to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James