Thread: Amazon Update Problem

Amazon Update Problem

Good Morning,

I play on server 69 and run my game and updates and link through Amazon. Since the January 25 update I have had numerous problems. The first was simply the inability to log on or update. I finally got on Jan 29. I had sent emails to developer without response. on the 29th when I logged on I requested help through CS. Here's why I'm upset. The bubble protection dropped and I was zeroed. This was avoidable by you since you have the ability to emergency bubble. All of my troops were killed or wounded. Heal 130K t10 foot, Heal 140K t10 Ranged, heal 62K t10 Mounted. Killed 347K t10 mounted, 23K t9 seige, 45K t8 seige and 40K assorted lower + 30K traps.

I believe you are 100% responsible for my losses and the 2000 gem pack sorry gift will not replace what I lost. I have begun the heal and rebuild, but here's what it cost in total by my estimation. 350M in food, 350M in Wood, 50M in stone, 950M in ore and will take 34 days to heal and 140 days to train.

I have not heard from you or even received acknowledgement that you have received my complaint. I have considerable time, money and efforts devoted to this but I will not reward you by spending my money to fix, not will I endorse or promote your game and will go to extraordinary lengths to make sure the world knows it. I will of coarse start by requesting refunds on my credit card and other extreme measures.

This is my last ditch effort to continue in this game, but how can I continue if I know that you will not fix and support my gameplay.

As an added kick in the rear, I lost out on quite a bit of rallies, event bonuses, gathering, etc that would be considerable in gems and chests. (one example, undead...I took 2 and 3 last two weeks, 12K and 16K respectively)

I am not asking for anything unreasonable, I just want back what I lost and I do want to play with great people and a challenging game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alerika View Post
    Good Morning,

I play on server 69 and run my game and updates and link through Amazon. Since the January 25 update I have had numerous problems. The first was simply the inability to log on or update. I finally got on Jan 29. I had sent emails to developer without response. on the 29th when I logged on I requested help through CS. Here's why I'm upset. The bubble protection dropped and I was zeroed. This was avoidable by you since you have the ability to emergency bubble. All of my troops were killed or wounded. Heal 130K t10 foot, Heal 140K t10 Ranged, heal 62K t10 Mounted. Killed 347K t10 mounted, 23K t9 seige, 45K t8 seige and 40K assorted lower + 30K traps.

I believe you are 100% responsible for my losses and the 2000 gem pack sorry gift will not replace what I lost. I have begun the heal and rebuild, but here's what it cost in total by my estimation. 350M in food, 350M in Wood, 50M in stone, 950M in ore and will take 34 days to heal and 140 days to train.

I have not heard from you or even received acknowledgement that you have received my complaint. I have considerable time, money and efforts devoted to this but I will not reward you by spending my money to fix, not will I endorse or promote your game and will go to extraordinary lengths to make sure the world knows it. I will of coarse start by requesting refunds on my credit card and other extreme measures.

This is my last ditch effort to continue in this game, but how can I continue if I know that you will not fix and support my gameplay.

As an added kick in the rear, I lost out on quite a bit of rallies, event bonuses, gathering, etc that would be considerable in gems and chests. (one example, undead...I took 2 and 3 last two weeks, 12K and 16K respectively)

I am not asking for anything unreasonable, I just want back what I lost and I do want to play with great people and a challenging game.
    Dear Liege
    Please also list the resources and speedups you used for healing and the resources that were plundered. And please let us know the time span you used the speedups and the type(s) of speedups you used. And then we will have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Total cost to Heal 128,607 T10 Foot, 139,431 T10 Ranged, and 62,462 T10 Mounted is Food - 33.9M, Stone - 14.2M, Wood - 27.9M, Ore - 26.1M, 34 days Heal Speedups
    A total of 347,298 T10 Mounted were killed...I have retrained 143,621 which cost Food - 122M, Wood - 122M and Ore -359.1M. I used about 30 days of training speed ups and 30 days of general speedups. I still need to train 203, 600 Mounted T10. I havent really built any seige yet.
    The time frame was from when I logged in on Jan 29, until now.
    I only lost a few million of each resources when I was hit.