Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Amazon acct is gone

Yes! It worked!!! Thanks, James

I've been unable to get in tje game since tje 2.2 release and I've lost thousands of t11 and t10 troops. Anyway yiu can help me out with my dead troops and anything else to help get me back on my feet?

FYI...i was in the top 3 since i started playing this game...now im 13 😭

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Talon View Post
    FYI...i was in the top 3 since i started playing this game...now im 13 
    Dear Liege
    Please give us your user id number so that I can have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

17290356...with contributions from my friends, ive spent 51.7m food, 117.1m wood, 41.8m stone, and 11.8 ore reviving what was left of my troops.

17290356...with contributions from my friends, ive spent 51.7m food, 117.1m wood, 41.8m stone, and 11.8 ore reviving what was left of my troops.
    Dear Liege
    We've just re-sent the lost troops to you. If you would like further help. Please also list the resources and speedups you used for healing and the resources that were plundered. And please let us know the time span you used the speedups and the type(s) of speedups you used. And then we will have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

135 2018/2/4 12:38:52 17290356 74 - Production-74 cevonymob_web30 - union defend castle 126 357294 139609 217685 126 217685
    136 2018/2/4 12:38:52 17290356 74 - Production-74 cevonymob_web30 - union defend castle 10 37159 37066 93 10 93

I spent 51.7m food, 117.1m wood, 41.8m stone, and 11.8 ore reviving all the troops i had left. I have no idea how many speed ups i had to use but it was enough to revive almost 300k troops in the first 24-36 hours...i used mostly healing speed ups but i had to use some 3 day regular ones, too. I didnt lose rss during the attacks but i lost 36 hours farming a magic relic because i couldnt log in to recall them before svs started, and ive been building troops as quickly as i can get enough rss so i dont know if that affected how many troops you guys tjink i should have ir not. Thanks James

I spent 51.7m food, 117.1m wood, 41.8m stone, and 11.8 ore reviving all the troops i had left. I have no idea how many speed ups i had to use but it was enough to revive almost 300k troops in the first 24-36 hours...i used mostly healing speed ups but i had to use some 3 day regular ones, too. I didnt lose rss during the attacks but i lost 36 hours farming a magic relic because i couldnt log in to recall them before svs started, and ive been building troops as quickly as i can get enough rss so i dont know if that affected how many troops you guys tjink i should have ir not. Thanks James
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry for the time you lost on farming items and building troops. But we've just returned all speed ups and resources you used on healing troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks! LAST QUESTION: How do i link my Amazon gaming account to Google Play?

I can only access my amazon account when i install from amazon underground. When i click Link Account, the next button says Unlink Amazon. I am NOT clicking that unless i know I'm not gonna lose my account again!

So how do i link my amazon account to google?

Thanks! LAST QUESTION: How do i link my Amazon gaming account to Google Play?

I can only access my amazon account when i install from amazon underground. When i click Link Account, the next button says Unlink Amazon. I am NOT clicking that unless i know I'm not gonna lose my account again!

So how do i link my amazon account to google?
    Dear Liege
    It seems that you cannot link Amazon to Google. If you see the facebook option, it means that you could login the game with facebook connect on your android/iOS devices. But I am not sure if we have this option on the Amazon version. If you bought a new device and would like to port your account to your new device. We could manually replace the new android account with your current one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James