Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Amazon acct is gone

My Amazon acct is gone

I installed the Amazon 2.2 update but when i try to switch and load my Amazon account, the link opens GOOGLE PLAY. If my account was linked to Google play i wouldn't have had to wait for the Amazon update!!! Where is my Amazon account??!! This is horrifically unacceptable. I've literally spent thousands of dollars on this game. At this point I'm about ready to quit. And if I do i want my money back especially since you guys have now lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Talon View Post
    I installed the Amazon 2.2 update but when i try to switch and load my Amazon account, the link opens GOOGLE PLAY. If my account was linked to Google play i wouldn't have had to wait for the Amazon update!!! Where is my Amazon account??!! This is horrifically unacceptable. I've literally spent thousands of dollars on this game. At this point I'm about ready to quit. And if I do i want my money back especially since you guys have now lost my account.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us both your old account's in-game name and the user id number you see on your device now. And then we can help retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My server 74 name is " Silver Talon " and the monarch id showing in game is 18343900.

My server 74 name is " Silver Talon " and the monarch id showing in game is 18343900.
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that Silver Talon is still linked to the Amazon account. You can login the account with your old Amazon account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I installed the 2.2 update and there is no way to access Silver Talon. When I try to switch accounts, as i said in my initial post, it opens GOOGLE PLAY. My account is an AMAZON acct not Google play. How do i open my Amazon acct?????

ALSO...when I DID click a gmail acct, it linked the monarch level 1 acct that i had to create in order to get into the game to that gmail acct! SMH so if my acct still exists, HOW DO I GET TO IT??

OK...I linked the monarch acct 18343900 to my Amazon acct. NOW please link Silver Talon to my Amazon acct.

OK...I linked the monarch acct 18343900 to my Amazon acct. NOW please link Silver Talon to my Amazon acct.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It's still linked to the monarch acct. How do i get SILVER TALON linked to my Amazon account?

It's still linked to the monarch acct. How do i get SILVER TALON linked to my Amazon account?
    Dear Liege
    It should be working if you give us the correct user id for your new monarch account. If it doesn't, please check your monarch id again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I did send you the correct ID, but the level 1 monarch that NOW comes up is 18362181. I don't know where that came from but that is what is linked now. Please link Silver Talon to my Amazon account.

I did send you the correct ID, but the level 1 monarch that NOW comes up is 18362181. I don't know where that came from but that is what is linked now. Please link Silver Talon to my Amazon account.
    Dear Liege
    18362181, please double check this id number. Our admin told me that this id is invalid. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Crap and my stupid mistakes make it all worse...it is: 18362681. Sorry about that

Crap and my stupid mistakes make it all worse...it is: 18362681. Sorry about that
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again and see if this time works or not. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James