Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help

Scout
    Нужно ли мне создать аккаунт именно из той страны где я создавал ZomB Ragnar ???

Scout
    В службу поддержки в игре я отправил 5 квитанций по покупкам только в этом месяце , их у меня очень много . Я не могу потерять тот аккаунт.. это очень больно 😢

Scout
    Я могу показать ещё больше квитанций по покупкам в игре, любые вопросы по аккаунту о генералах, количестве войск и даже здания которые я строю - я знаю все и могу вам это сказать ... пожалуйста, помогите вернуть мой аккаунт !!!

Scout
    Я могу сказать свою страницу в Facebook к которому был привязан мой аккаунт, если это может как-нибудь помочь ...

Ok James, you guys win. I give up. I'll take my money elsewhere

No, they just gave me the run around. Finally just gave up and contacted google play

Scout
    Зайдите в игру , со своего нового аккаунта ID 18343660 в службу поддержки в игре я отправил 5 квитанций по покупкам пакетов на аккаунте ZomB Ragnar, разве этого не достаточно чтоб помочь мне??

Scout
    Ответьте пожалуйста и примите наконец-то какие-то действия! 1 ответ в сутки мне не помогает ничем , я жду вашей помощи !!!

Scout
    Я пишу вам уже несколько дней! Неужели это так тяжело помочь мне ? Я не вижу смысла играть с нового аккаунта так как на мой старый аккаунт я потратил много времени и денег ... пожалуйста помогите мне вернуть к нему доступ !!!

Here youre not rite.

I didnt read Evony terms of use and user agreement, but im almost sure its same like all other games, which in simple words state something like :

"You agree that you DO NOT own any of virtual (eg. items, characters) or non virtual (server hardware) parts of the game, characters, virtual goods ect ect, and they are property of developer. Developer gives you limited access to service and its goods, so you may use them, which can be revoked at any time (eg. game closes), you may also gain access to premium content after paying for it, still you pay for ACCESS and ABILITY to use it (service) as long as developer allow you (maintain the game). He may revoke your access at any time.

In short - You DO NOT posses any of ingame goods, you are given ability to USE THEM for limited time."
    And dont think its Evony is like this - ALL online games are like this.

Because, you may like it or not, but after you think logicaly it must be this way, because - if you buy "magical boots" for 2 dollars, no one will maintain servers, software, internet connection, electricity it takes, maintenance team ect which costs thousands, until end of the world because "you have there your $2 magical boots".

And finally - If you want OWN your magical boots - play non online, single player game, no one will take it away from you
    (except time, but that you will understand after 10 years )
    Last edited by EPlayer; 02-02-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Thx for info eplayer. Doesn't make me feel any better. But I appreciate your thoughts. The solution is to stop giving them our money.