Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help

Scout
    У меня аналогичная ситуация ... ( я реально потратил много времени и денег на этот аккаунт, пожалуйста помогите мне его вернуть ...
    Last edited by ZomB Ragnar; 01-29-2018 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZomB Ragnar View Post
    Id 13299108 это мой аккаунт , я не могу войти в него . Id 18343660 - это новый - вы можете помочь вернуть мне старый аккаунт , пожалуйста!
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Grayhawks73 View Post
    Please, I would simply like to link my original account that I can now access id 12760384 to the acct on server 70 that I can no longer access I'd 16953818. I cannot access the email setup for that account. The 16953818 is the account I'm using the most. The other was my original
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that 16953818 is still linked to another Google+ account. You can switch to that Google+ account to retrieve it on your device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Scout
    Да, я был в Англии когда регистрировал этот аккаунт . Как я могу найти билеты если это было так давно ? Пожалуйста , в приватном сообщении я покажу вам фотографии visa и скриншоты покупок пакетов распродаж в игре, любые Детали по аккаунту - я знаю все, я хочу его вернуть...( у нас началось событие КЕ ... я могу многое потерять из-за этого ...

What you are telling me to do has been tried already. That was the first thing I attempted to do. It was not there to retrieve. That is why I contacted you. All I need is for you to link the account for me. I can not. We'version gone back and forth for two days now. When u could have resolved my issue the first day.

To make things worse, you give different instructions on forum than you do through customer service. Neither one of you seem to be much help. Both I and the other person in this thread cannot resolve the issues ourselves. You people have access internally and can easily resolve both our issues. However you keep returning w cryptic messages that don't resolve the issues. In the mean time we can taking loses on acct. We are unable to access. However you don't ever fully reimburse for those loses. Is this what you call good customer service. I tell you that it's not. We wait days for your reply. Then that reply is useless. Please resolve my issue , I've done everything you've asked. I cannot fix it myself. Or I want full refund or what I've spent on my lost account. I will contact Google play and my lawyer if needed

Scout
    Я скинул все фотографии что у меня есть по моему аккаунту в службу поддержки в игре - но мне никто не отвечает...

Scout
    Мой аккаунт был подключён к моему Facebook я не понимаю как получилось так что я потерял к нему доступ... вы ведь можете помочь ... я могу рассказать любые Детали по моему аккаунту в подтверждение ( генералы, войска, академия, любые детали ) вы можете посмотреть и сами в этом убедится , помогите - это ведь не так тяжело ...

Scout
    Я скинул все фотографии что у меня есть по моему аккаунту в службу поддержки в игре - но мне никто не отвечает...

We are now heading toward day 4 of no access to my account. So you guys are just going to rob me of thousands of dollars? Contacting my attorney in 24 hrs if this is not resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Grayhawks73 View Post
    We are now heading toward day 4 of no access to my account. So you guys are just going to rob me of thousands of dollars? Contacting my attorney in 24 hrs if this is not resolved
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that 16953818 is still linked to another Google+ account. You can switch to that Google+ account to retrieve it on your device.
    And I just check the log and see account activities even after you said that you could not login. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by ZomB Ragnar View Post
    Мой аккаунт был подключён к моему Facebook я не понимаю как получилось так что я потерял к нему доступ... вы ведь можете помочь ... я могу рассказать любые Детали по моему аккаунту в подтверждение ( генералы, войска, академия, любые детали ) вы можете посмотреть и сами в этом убедится , помогите - это ведь не так тяжело ...
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new thread so that we can focus on your problem. This is another player's thread. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

James this is getting very tiresome. I can't log in , because the acct does not appear. I was told to make a new account on server 70 and then my lost one could be linked. I've done so. All I need is for you to link the account ,since I can not. I would not be going through this frustration if I could do so my self. Your tech guys should be able to look at my link page and see that the account is not there. My frustration level w this is reaching it's boiling point.

Please just inform me as to what I need to do to have your techs relink the account. I already provided you receipt info from last purchas in order to prove account belonged to me. I also made a new account on server 70 and linked it to my main account as requested. What more do I need to do? I swear to you, I can not access myself because ITS NOT THERE. Please look at my link page . You will see. Please don't come back and tell me that I already have access, please dont!!!!

Scout
    ID 18343660 - это новый аккаунт , пожалуйста помогите вернуть ZomB Ragnar - я потратил много времени и денег , я играл там больше года !!!! Помогите
    Last edited by ZomB Ragnar; 01-31-2018 at 09:21 AM.