Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help

Help

My second account is no longer linked. Can't access. Original account Id is12760384. Need to link 16953818. Server 70. Monarch name ghost. Please help. Thx James

Scout
    Я не могу зайти на свой основной аккаунт , что мне делать ???

I also tried to uninstall and reinstall app. Still can't access second account.

Can't figure out how to attach screen shot so , here is info from last Google purchase for unlinked account listed above. Order# gpa.3311-4596-7503-89769 , order date Jan 26 2018, 10:23:30 am est, 19.99

Quote Originally Posted by Grayhawks73 View Post
    My second account is no longer linked. Can't access. Original account Id is12760384. Need to link 16953818. Server 70. Monarch name ghost. Please help. Thx James
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean that you would like to drop 12760384 and recover 16953818 please? If you would like to keep both account, please start a brand new account and link it to a platform account. And then give us the user id number of your new account and tell us which account you would like to be restored. And then we can replace the new account with your wanted account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by ZomB Ragnar View Post
    Я не могу зайти на свой основной аккаунт , что мне делать ???
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us both your old account's in-game name and the user id number you see on your device now. And then we can help retrieve your account. And next time before you try to switch account. Please check your account state and see if it's already linked to a Google/Game Center/Facebook first. Or you would not be able to login the account yourself again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Please, I would simply like to link my original account that I can now access id 12760384 to the acct on server 70 that I can no longer access I'd 16953818. I cannot access the email setup for that account. The 16953818 is the account I'm using the most. The other was my original

I've spent a lot on this new account . I don't want to lose it. I've tried every way I could to recover it. It doesn't appear on my screen to try and link. It's like it's gone. Don't understand. Please help. Been off that acct for 2 days now. I'm sure all my resources and troops are gone

I have set up new acct fiestyartist54962 now linked to original acct. Now please attach lost acct 16953818 to fiestyartist54962 please.

Scout
    Id 13299108 это мой аккаунт , я не могу войти в него . Id 18343660 - это новый - вы можете помочь вернуть мне старый аккаунт , пожалуйста!

Scout
    Пожалуйста , помогите ...

Scout
    Я напишу вам все подробности по аккаунту в приватном сообщении , имя аккаунта ZomB Ragnar , мне очень нужно его вернуть , я не знаю почему я не могу в него войти он был привязан к Facebook.
    Last edited by ZomB Ragnar; 01-29-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us both your old account's in-game name and the user id number you see on your device now. And then we can help retrieve your account. And next time before you try to switch account. Please check your account state and see if it's already linked to a Google/Game Center/Facebook first. Or you would not be able to login the account yourself again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Имя аккаунта ZomB Ragnar , сервер 34 , VIP 15 , ID 13299108 .
    Сейчас я на новом аккаунте ID 18343660. Пожалуйста помогите!

James, can you resolve my issue. Did I do what was needed to regain my account

None of this makes sense. I'm trying to gain access to something that I own. Something I've spent a lot of money on. Between both accounts , I've given you guys thousands of dollars. Where is the customer support, where is the customer appreciation? Do I need to contact Google games to get this resolved. Just give me back what is mine. Thankyou