Thread: Amazon update??

Amazon update??

I spoke with Amazon game support.. They said it could be 1-2 weeks for an update!! So as a paying customer, I'm losing my gems from my gems mine subscription, cannot even attempt to participate in svs or any other event for that matter, currently losing out on any possible rewards from the event that accompanies the event that rolled out with update version 2.2...

What's the plan of action for Amazon users?? We're the ones taking the hit here... Not everyone has access to Google play.. I have a Fire tablet that I run the game on... My game is linked to my Amazon account...

Is there any way to get this resolved in a timely manner???

1 to 2 weeks you gotta be kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Bear View Post
    I spoke with Amazon game support.. They said it could be 1-2 weeks for an update!! So as a paying customer, I'm losing my gems from my gems mine subscription, cannot even attempt to participate in svs or any other event for that matter, currently losing out on any possible rewards from the event that accompanies the event that rolled out with update version 2.2...

What's the plan of action for Amazon users?? We're the ones taking the hit here... Not everyone has access to Google play.. I have a Fire tablet that I run the game on... My game is linked to my Amazon account...

Is there any way to get this resolved in a timely manner???
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we are still waiting for Amazon's approval before we can release the update. And we've also sent in an inquiry to Amazon for more information. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James