Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Update Glitch SVS

  1. #1

    Update Glitch SVS

    Twice I have ported to join a rally. Twice I see my port is successful. Twice I try to join the rally and am bounced 20 to 30 mins away. I am wasting ports and truces and losing millions of points.

    This upgrade is buggy. The devs should be embarrassed. I will lose hundreds of gems as a result. This has never happened before. Terrible.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantMonkey View Post
    Twice I have ported to join a rally. Twice I see my port is successful. Twice I try to join the rally and am bounced 20 to 30 mins away. I am wasting ports and truces and losing millions of points.

    This upgrade is buggy. The devs should be embarrassed. I will lose hundreds of gems as a result. This has never happened before. Terrible.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And would you tell us more details about being bounced 20 to 30 mins away please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    User id is 13691106

    We were rallying a player. I ported next to the rally leader. I saw my base and said port successful. I then checked our AC for the rally. When I joined I was a distance away. The first time it happened there was another player as well. About 20 min warch. The second time it was a 30 min march about.

    In both instances I ported, saw my base and was told port successful. Then when I joined rally I was not there but somehwere else.

    In the second case others saw me port too and saw my base.

    Thank you James

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantMonkey View Post
    User id is 13691106

    We were rallying a player. I ported next to the rally leader. I saw my base and said port successful. I then checked our AC for the rally. When I joined I was a distance away. The first time it happened there was another player as well. About 20 min warch. The second time it was a 30 min march about.

    In both instances I ported, saw my base and was told port successful. Then when I joined rally I was not there but somehwere else.

    In the second case others saw me port too and saw my base.

    Thank you James
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us how many teleporters and Truce Agreements you wasted because of this problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5
    2 of each but also missed put on millions of points. I usually end top 5 bit this war was #14 and many players who passed me did so because they participated in those two rallies.

    Thank you James by the way. You are very good at following up and providing feedback

  6. #6
    Lol special people get compensation for Evony glitches not 99% of us!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantMonkey View Post
    2 of each but also missed put on millions of points. I usually end top 5 bit this war was #14 and many players who passed me did so because they participated in those two rallies.

    Thank you James by the way. You are very good at following up and providing feedback
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry for the points and ranking rewards. And please also tell us the length of the Truce Agreements you used so that we can confirm and re-send them to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  8. #8
    24 hour truces. During SVS I always use 24 hour in case I fall asleep and do not remember to check.

    Thank You

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •