Thread: Lost account on 66

Lost account on 66

I have lost access to account demonguild that was linked to facebook on server 66. ID 16735647

Still waiting for access to my account. Contacted customer server and posted on here and not hearing anything back.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonguild View Post
    I have lost access to account demonguild that was linked to facebook on server 66. ID 16735647
    Dear Liege
    Did you try uninstall and reinstall the 2.2 version please? Our developer said that it helps recovering your account. If it doesn't help, please also give us the user id which you can access now so that we could replace it with your old account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Did you try uninstall and reinstall the 2.2 version please? Our developer said that it helps recovering your account. If it doesn't help, please also give us the user id which you can access now so that we could replace it with your old account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling still nothing

New id 18281719 old id 16735647

Thank you very much for your help james

Lost 1500 worth of gems from mine by not being able to log in today. Also about to lose 130k t8 troops because bubble will fail in 3 hours

Dear Liege
    Please try login the game and you should be able to retrieve your account on your phone. And we will re-send the missing Bounty Cave gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I barely had time to claim my gems but got it done. YOUR AWESOME thank you