Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Important: Update 2.2 and account lost recovery.

Meu celular foi roubado perdi acesso e não tenho mais o email por favor me ajudar uma conta muito dinheiro investido
    Conta com antiga ID17246016
    Nova conta para vincular ID 21085852

başka biri hesabıma giriş yapmışken ben nasıl alabilirim hesabım Google play kayıtlı ve istediğim zaman girebiliyorum içine girmiş olan kişiyi nasıl engellerim lütfen yardım edin

başka bir kişi hesabıma giriş yapıyor ben nasıl alabilirim hesabım Google play kayıtlı ve istediğim zaman girebiliyorum içine girmiş olan kişiyi nasıl engellerim lütfen yardım edin

Hola

Porfavor nesesito ayuda

Quiero hablar con administrador

Estoy en servidor 22

Mi nombre es AquilesIV

Tengo problemas con el juego

No puedo activar burbuja

De-linked account

My account has been de-linked and customer support has been slow in responding. The account that got deLinked Id 10624039 on s10-2. Following the instructions I created a new account on s10-2 24118621. Please link to my Apple ID (send via pm to James) with proof of ownership. I have spent 3 years building this account and inability to respond will lose the progress in the game for me. Your software has a glitch and caused this so you need to fix it.
    Last edited by Finjon2002@yahoo.com; 01-14-2019 at 05:09 AM. Reason: I will send my Apple ID via private message to James with the screen shots

My friend has his account locked out now because of an issue with the swap accounts function and customer service is refusing to restore it even though he has the documentation they requested