Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Important: Update 2.2 and account lost recovery.

This is Kings Sword. (server 357 Magnum)Alliance: ASS
    I need to recover my 1st account my ID: 54195924. This is the account I wish to recover please. My second ID: is ID: 80899754 I do not want this one I want my first account. I bought a new phone and it messed up everything please help me. ASAP. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by KingSword View Post
    This is Kings Sword. (server 357 Magnum)Alliance: ASS
    I need to recover my 1st account my ID: 54195924. This is the account I wish to recover please. My second ID: is ID: 80899754 I do not want this one I want my first account. I bought a new phone and it messed up everything please help me. ASAP. Thank you
    Please help. Me find my account

Please help me . You guys need to respond to the threads. Why are you not helping people. Yiu are so quick to take everyones money but not help them when there is a problem with game. Thats not cool.

مرحبا شباب احاول استعادة حسابي القديم لقد فقدته بسبب عدم ربطه بحساب قوقل أو فيسبوك
    المعرف القديم 65335184
    المعرف الجديد 81083839
    على نفس الخادم 415

احتاج رد سريع رجاء

Necesito ayuda cambié de celular tenía una cuenta en el servidor 232 nivel 25 no me deja entrar estoy perdiendo todo hace 2 días me manda a una cuenta muy vieja que no jugaba
    Servidor 232
    Nombre: xASTENNUx
    Alianza: DNB
    nivel 25
    ID: 62249280 POR FAVOR DEVUELVA MI CUENTA pude enlazarla a mi correo

Hello I also lost my account I can't log into it any more:
    Game ID: 58425717
    Keep Name:Jupit City.
    Server: 379

Why is the customer service so terrible? I’ve been waiting for several days now to get a response from someone, anyone, who can help me recover my account. While waiting for someone from this terrible customer service team, my truce expired and I lost millions of troops and hundreds of millions of resources, and effectively have been zeroed (verified by alliance members).

This feels genuinely horrible to invest so much time, energy and MONEY, only to have Evony support completely ignore my pleas.

Does anyone know (if I ever get a response) if Evony even restores losses this significant, or should I just quit the game now and accept that Evony doesn’t care about their customer. Which, if their customer service reflects their value of their players, is literally zero.

Still not working

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that many players lost their accounts after the update. Our developers just located the problem and suggested a work around.
    Please uninstall the game completely and reinstall the game from Google Play again and then you would be able to retrieve your account again.

Best Regards
    James
    I still can't recover my account

Please give me back my account!

I can't get in, account is not linked!

A friend asked a ticket 24 hours ago, no reply.
    I deleted the game, as told, on my phone...I can't get in!

Please help me to return to the game before my alliance kicks and burns me.

Urgente

Ya desinstale el juego y lo instalé por Google play
    Necesito mi cuenta principal nivel 25
    ID 62249280
    servidor 232
    Por favor perdí 2 semanas de juego y muchos eventos

Hello,

Lost my entire game play at level 21
    My ID was DRAGONZ1201
    I was under alliance ANZACS.
    my alliance leader was [ANZ] StyleCBK

It happened when I was trying to link & save current play.
    My current ID is DRAGONZ1201.

Please help as no one is responding on ticket or email.