Thread: Lost account from update

Lost account from update

Hello James. I am writing on behalf of a friend who has been locked out of her account. She is Japanese and doesn’t speak written English and she said this page is not viewable in her country.

Her main Id is 13890008 “Mayu🌸”
    Her new account is 18214315 I can’t translate the characters of the name here..

She has given me this photo for purchase history of her main account

https://ibb.co/nRbMOb (image hosting website)

She is desperate to reconnect prior to svs to avoid losing her account. She has spent a great deal of money on her account.

I have advised her to link the second new account to a google address which she would like you to pair the original account to if possible ?

If you need any more information I can acquire it for you.
    Please reply when this is complete and what she needs to do to regain access to her account ?

lost account

Hello, Forum
    I am Japanese and I am not very good at English.
    My request
    My friend and the player of the same team Mayu is troubled because I can not log in to evony because of account trouble.
    The ID of Mayu is 13890008
    She is the leader of our team and our team may collapse without her.
    She is a heavy charger of this game.
    Now that svs is approaching, I hope for her return as soon as possible.

She had her account returned and has been locked out again. She lost the original new account she had.

This is the new id she is using at the moment.

Her translation is difficult to communicate with but can you please correct this James.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    Hello James. I am writing on behalf of a friend who has been locked out of her account. She is Japanese and doesn’t speak written English and she said this page is not viewable in her country.

Her main Id is 13890008 “Mayu”

She is desperate to reconnect prior to svs to avoid losing her account. She has spent a great deal of money on her account.

I have advised her to link the second new account to a google address which she would like you to pair the original account to if possible ?

Please reply when this is complete and what she needs to do to regain access to her account ?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of her purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link her account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post

Her main Id is 13890008 “Mayu”

Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James