Thread: Game problems today

Game problems today

Half my alliance is having problems logging in today. What's up? Server reboot might help.

Io riesco a connettere ma non funziona bene, si blocca spesso e ho dei quadrati rosa, non mi permette di potenziare non si aprono le impostazioni

I also can not login. Last thing that happened was someone asked if anyone else was experiencing a purple screen. Then all activities ceased. I installed version 2.1-54602-54602, and now nothing!

I also can't log in.. The game won't allow me login. It says experiencing dark magic for some time then someone has login to my account so I've been disconnected.. Please fix this thing. I'm on server 9, name DarkMax

Не могу войти в свою учетную запись. Какие должны быть мои действия. Подскажите зарание благодарен!!!!

What is going on with the Android update? When will this be released? I have been trying to get on for over 6 hours and nothing.... i have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and only get the "Checking new updates" in the load bar. my bubble has long been dropped... is CS going to roll the servers back? the current release i show is 2.154665-54602

Dear Liege
    Please update the game on Google Play and it would probably fix the problem. If it doesn't help. Please attach a screenshot here so that we know where you stuck. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dark magic connection issue
    My friend cannot log into the game, every time he tries it comes up with the dark magic connection issue. He's tried going off his Wi-Fi and mobile data, and still gets the same error. He's tried restarting his phone and deleting and reinstalling the game, just to get the same message. Is there any advice or suggestions on how to fix this? Help please.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsAnonymous90 View Post
    Dark magic connection issue
    My friend cannot log into the game, every time he tries it comes up with the dark magic connection issue. He's tried going off his Wi-Fi and mobile data, and still gets the same error. He's tried restarting his phone and deleting and reinstalling the game, just to get the same message. Is there any advice or suggestions on how to fix this? Help please.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the convenience. The login problem should have been fixed by now. If the problem persists. Please tell us your in-game name and the new user id you current have on your device. And then we can recover your account for you. If you ever made any In-App Purchases, one of your most recent receipt or your purchase history screenshot is need for us to confirm the ownership. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James