Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android Update Game Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Idica666 View Post
    I noticed the game was lagging extremely bad out of nowhere, saw there was a update in Google app store so I updated. Now the game does not load at all. Stays on the loading splash screen. Have been trying to get on for the last 12 hours to renew my shields. And yes I have a Android.
    Dear Liege
    Our developers are still working on it. They told me that they released another update on Google Play but it only works for part of players. So we are still working on it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Stuck on the loading screen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelou80 View Post
    I have several game users that cannot get Evony loaded and running on their devices at all with the newest update just released. They cannot access their game to retrieve any account information or submit a ticket.
    We have tried force quitting and reloading the game, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting the device. Nothing is working. This issue is effecting multiple android users. Please provide an update for when this will be fixed. Additionally I would prepare for many incoming support tickets to address lost progress/resources/troops because of this lock out. Thank you.
    I have now been locked out of my account for over 10 hours. This is just ridiculous, the amount of money we pour into this game and you can't even get an update right! My bubbles dropped and I'll have lost all saved Rss for k26. So frustrating, hope this gets sorted ASAP.

Amberē
    Alliance Kin
    Server 85
    Unable to retrieve account ID as I can't get on!

also, some players are having to uninstall and re-install the game and when they try to switch accounts, all it does is link the new game to the old login instead of retrieving the old account. This is an ongoing issue, but it has been made worse by this update. Next time you guys want to update, make sure you test it well first before pushing out to the servers and having people lose their accounts through no fault of their own. The least you can do it bubble everyone in the game until the developers have resolved all of the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber85 View Post
    I have now been locked out of my account for over 10 hours. This is just ridiculous, the amount of money we pour into this game and you can't even get an update right! My bubbles dropped and I'll have lost all saved Rss for k26. So frustrating, hope this gets sorted ASAP.

Amberē
    Alliance Kin
    Server 85
    Unable to retrieve account ID as I can't get on!
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you attach or post a screenshot here so that we could have a check. And did you try reinstall the game please? And please tell us your device model which will help us locate the problem faster. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Hi I can not get passed the intro page to log into my account I logged out to try c if it will work I couldnít get onto world map at first I then installed the game after I logged out then reinstalled. Now I canít get on passed the intro page Iím getting really frustrated with this . Iím play on a iPhone 6. No matter how manny times I uninstalled and reinstalled the game it just donít want to work. Pls help

Quote Originally Posted by Xena82 View Post
    Hi I can not get passed the intro page to log into my account I logged out to try c if it will work I couldnít get onto world map at first I then installed the game after I logged out then reinstalled. Now I canít get on passed the intro page Iím getting really frustrated with this . Iím play on a iPhone 6. No matter how manny times I uninstalled and reinstalled the game it just donít want to work. Pls help
    Dear Liege
    Please attach a screenshot and leave your user id number here so that we could submit a case for you. You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then post the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. And please make sure that you upload the picture but not a thumbnail. Thumbnail is just a picture preview with low definition. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I canít get pass the introduction page, after I logged out of the game to try c if I can get it to work it will not let me back in to the game itís stuck at the introduction page that u get ones u first start a game . I uninstalled and reinstalled the game more then 10 time. Iím play on a iPhone 6 . Itís a problem with ur update. The previous version worked just fine since the update the app doesnít work!