Thread: Unable to update the game

Unable to update the game

I am unable to update the game on my kindle fire now I can't log in. I downloaded to my iPhone but my account is backed up to my Amazon account. Can you recover my account and switch it to Facebook?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallBuster View Post
    I am unable to update the game on my kindle fire now I can't log in. I downloaded to my iPhone but my account is backed up to my Amazon account. Can you recover my account and switch it to Facebook?

Thanks
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new game and bind it with your facebook account. And then tell us both your new and old user id number or in-game name. And then we could replace the facebook linked account with your Amazon account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It's really frustrating. Since Thursday, January 25 without being able to join the game. Several emails sent to Amazon and the developers of the app. And always the same answer is a "copy and paste", but nobody gives a definitive answer and with a concrete solution.

How will they compensate Amazon players? Lost events, lost time, lost progress ... How much inefficiency, very bad service ... Really unacceptable.

Please, don't reply to this message with another "copy and paste".

This message yes is a "copy and paste", I am introducing it in several threads, to see if I can get an answer and that the rest of the members know that there are many players with the same problem.