Thread: Account lost

Account lost

Hi I have somehow gotten unlinked from my account. Account id 14209868. Account name troubleTime. Right now when I log in I get a level 1 keep. Yay!!! Not yay.

Oh the new account is in server 83 not 41 for some reason. And the account id on the level 1 keep monarch account is 18159826

If you could please help me get this resolved asap it would be appreciated. Support through the game has not gotten back to me in a bit. I'd like to get in before my truce agreement ends to avoid any further problems.

Thanks
    Last edited by TroubleTime; 01-19-2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Adding new account id

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleTime View Post
    Hi I have somehow gotten unlinked from my account. Account id 14209868. Account name troubleTime. Right now when I log in I get a level 1 keep. Yay!!! Not yay.

Oh the new account is in server 83 not 41 for some reason. And the account id on the level 1 keep monarch account is 18159826

If you could please help me get this resolved asap it would be appreciated. Support through the game has not gotten back to me in a bit. I'd like to get in before my truce agreement ends to avoid any further problems.

Thanks
    Getting a response from support in game saying thank you for my feedback after asking for an update is questionable support at best. There was no feedback given, just evidence of an unlinked and lost account. As well as proof of purchase. Evony needs to make types of support request so things can be prioritized since players sitting locked out of accounts for over 24 hours is unacceptable with out a single real response through support or on the forums.

If evony can not respond to actual support requests in a timely manner, in game or on the forums, what is the point of having these avenues available. Why not just have a sticky that says your support requests will not be answered here, and will only get a generic thanks for your feedback in game? Maybe that should become a feature request.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleTime View Post

Thanks
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James sorry for the inconvenience, however I gave the wrong account id for the new account id, I hadn't linked it to the google play account at the time of writing my first post. My account should be linked to account id : 18171514

ITs been resolved now, thank you