Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account Gone Disapered!!!Helppppp

Account Gone Disapered!!!Helppppp

Hi my account wasent on my device when I came to play it I have spent hundreds of hours on this game itís the only reason I buy my credit every month Iv spent loads also on this game and need to get on my account soon as as my bubble will drop and our server isnít having nap!and I cannot get on please sort this
    Itís in Server 47
    Account is currently
    My account I neee to get on
    Thanks you for all the help!!i neeecto get on before bubble drops thanks hereís proof of receipts
    https://postimg.org/gallery/lxwpbrna/
    https://postimg.org/gallery/dlie5eie/
    https://postimg.org/gallery/1dhbqcgxi/
    Last edited by Winter-; 01-12-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Pleas I need help with this my account is gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter- View Post
    Pleas I need help with this my account is gone!!!
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Itís not on my device you havenít linked it

My new id
    My old id
    15056844 on server 47
    Thank you please help!!just tried my account isnít linked
    Last edited by Winter-; 01-15-2018 at 04:28 AM.

It isnít linked James can you recheck youv linked it as itís not showing thank you

My new id
    My old id
    15056844 on server 47
    Thank you please help!!just tried my account isnít linked
    Dear Liege
    We can see that the account can be normally login and we also see account activities for 15056844. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Wel your cleary linked it two the wrong account my account is not on my device I still canít log in Iv spent well over enough on this game can tell by the vip level I need my account putting back on my device thank you Iv sent purchase proof please help me Iv also texted evony in game suport.fix this urgently james

Sort this out i please Iv waiter well over long enough please

I understand why itís not working I misssspelled my id number for my current accounts the account that I gave on my device is currently 16410301 my old id I need linking 15056844 thank you sorry to be a pain

I understand why itís not working I misssspelled my id number for my current accounts the account that I gave on my device is currently 16410301 my old id I need linking 15056844 thank you sorry to be a pain
    Dear Liege
    You did give us 16410301 and 15056844 and we swapped both account. And we can see account activities on 15056844.

Best Regards
    James

You never switched then Iv also sent ingame support a message they are ameant to of linked my account aswell and you havenít my account hasent been on for ages bubles will defo drop soon please link my account Iv sent purchase proof and you havenít linked it two my account can you link it please?im being honest it generally hasent worked when you said youíve linked it can you re do it please thank you
    Last edited by Winter-; 01-17-2018 at 07:49 AM.

You never switched then Iv also sent ingame support a message they are ameant to of linked my account aswell and you havenít my account hasent been on for ages bubles will defo drop soon please link my account Iv sent purchase proof and you havenít linked it two my account can you link it please?im being honest it generally hasent worked when you said youíve linked it can you re do it please thank you
    Dear Liege
    If you say that we never switched. Then it's weird. The account is being played every day. Could you attach a screenshot of your most recent Google/iTunes receipts for Evony purchases please? We have to confirm the ownership before we can help you further. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Iv sent them already look up in the chat buddy thatís what I brought of iTunes Store well cleary youv linked the account to someone random because I havenít been able to get in yet Iv proved the account is mine this in unfair sort this out or I will be contacting my solicitor for more advice also will apply for rufunds on iTunes if you keep doing this and dragging it out if sent all prove to you 2-3 times up there in chat and told you my id and you still havenít linked nothing.
    https://postimg.org/gallery/fmcp9x4m/
    Last edited by Winter-; 01-18-2018 at 01:38 AM.