Thread: Question about recovering old account

Question about recovering old account

I had an account on another server, that was linked to a Facebook account. Some time ago, Facebook deleted that page, as they have apparently cracked down on people creating pages JUST FOR things like this game.

If that now non-existent Facebook page was the only thing that evony account was linked to, is there any way to recover that account?

Quote Originally Posted by medicineman360 View Post
    I had an account on another server, that was linked to a Facebook account. Some time ago, Facebook deleted that page, as they have apparently cracked down on people creating pages JUST FOR things like this game.

If that now non-existent Facebook page was the only thing that evony account was linked to, is there any way to recover that account?
    Dear Liege
    If you remember the account name or id. We could help recover the account for you. If you ever bought in-game gems. A screenshot of the receipt is needed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The account id is 14781092. Name Blee. I will have to see if I can find any receipts from any purchases made.

Upon looking over the Google payments center, the only info listed for each sale, is: what was bought, the amount paid, the date and the transaction ID. No further information is given that might pertain to what account bought what.

Any other info/help you may be able to provide?

Any additional info, James?
    Dear Liege
    You could just post one of the Google Receipts number here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Like I said, I am unable to tell whether the receipt is from the lost account is my other account. There is no additional information given on the receipt, other than what I mentioned.

Like I said, I am unable to tell whether the receipt is from the lost account is my other account. There is no additional information given on the receipt, other than what I mentioned.
    Dear Liege
    We can check for you and for some big orders. You would remember which account you bought them for. And the receipt contains the package name. So it would not be hard to remember. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James