Thread: Bubble pop early, no attack notice, no mail of attack

Bubble pop early, no attack notice, no mail of attack

Hello,

Acct ID 17733123

I had the problem of my bubble ending early while in game and activity chatting that my bubble popped early with no out of truce mail and seem to of been attacked with no flashy red nor any mail saying I was attacked or by whom. Cost 13 mil resources to recover. Used ingame help and firsr after 2 days was told there was heavy workload, then later was told to be patient it was getting fixed now a week layer still no response.

I have force stopped many times to close the game. Using up to date Android os on S7 edge

Quote Originally Posted by Arakcheev View Post
    Hello,

Acct ID 17733123

I had the problem of my bubble ending early while in game and activity chatting that my bubble popped early with no out of truce mail and seem to of been attacked with no flashy red nor any mail saying I was attacked or by whom. Cost 13 mil resources to recover. Used ingame help and firsr after 2 days was told there was heavy workload, then later was told to be patient it was getting fixed now a week layer still no response.

I have force stopped many times to close the game. Using up to date Android os on S7 edge
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us a date to check. I just checked the log but didn't see any early popping log for the past couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James