Thread: Upgrade error

Upgrade error

I have started the upgrade to my Pasture twice to level 23.... I lost all the resources both times! I have sent this to Customer Support daily since 1/3/18 without even a response!
    I cannot send screenshots to show this issue because I cannot seem to link any screenshot from inside my keep view anywhere. This was also brought to Customer Support attention and I was told that reinstalling the game would fix it. All that did? Erased evidence that I had sent the issue to them!!!
    Also on Pasture, I cannot get help from alliance members. I have reported my lack of response from Customer Support to Amazon and to Apple. As much money as I have spent and I know others just in my alliance have spent? I would think that these issues would have been resolved swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by Onatalia View Post
    I have started the upgrade to my Pasture twice to level 23.... I lost all the resources both times! I have sent this to Customer Support daily since 1/3/18 without even a response!
    I cannot send screenshots to show this issue because I cannot seem to link any screenshot from inside my keep view anywhere. This was also brought to Customer Support attention and I was told that reinstalling the game would fix it. All that did? Erased evidence that I had sent the issue to them!!!
    Also on Pasture, I cannot get help from alliance members. I have reported my lack of response from Customer Support to Amazon and to Apple. As much money as I have spent and I know others just in my alliance have spent? I would think that these issues would have been resolved swiftly.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James