Thread: General Wallace SOLUTION

General Wallace SOLUTION

It is now more than TWELVE* days since this Christmas update bug was reported.

I now have 5 duplicated Generals -- 13 of 27 in roster:
    4x Wallace
    3x Harun al Rashid
    2x Antara
    2x Caesar
    2x Peter the Great
    All results from opening in the same session or on the same DAY.

1. To remedy this, the solution that I would prefer:
    Provide me with 12* new Epic tokens and allow me to choose from results which Generals to keep/drop

2. Please post a BEST PRACTICE for opening tokens. It is evident that opening more than one in same session or on same day will produce duplicates!

I have 5 new Epic tokens waiting to be opened and I need answers ASAP please -- you are stopping my progress!

I realize you all are swamped with login issues, but this is now an URGENT issue for me, as your team have continued to do nothing about it. Look at my logs and see how much I have spent so far -- is this how you treat respectful investors?

The solutions noted above are VERY simple for your team to accomplish -- just do it, and we can move forward.

Thank you for your attention to this case.

Player ID: 17675704
    Last edited by LuBu-Incarnate; 12-31-2017 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Include player ID

Please respond to my request, it is day 14.

I have proposed a reasonable solution -- just need you to enable it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuBu-Incarnate View Post
    It is now more than TWELVE* days since this Christmas update bug was reported.

I now have 5 duplicated Generals -- 13 of 27 in roster:
    4x Wallace
    3x Harun al Rashid
    2x Antara
    2x Caesar
    2x Peter the Great
    All results from opening in the same session or on the same DAY.

1. To remedy this, the solution that I would prefer:
    Provide me with 12* new Epic tokens and allow me to choose from results which Generals to keep/drop

2. Please post a BEST PRACTICE for opening tokens. It is evident that opening more than one in same session or on same day will produce duplicates!

I have 5 new Epic tokens waiting to be opened and I need answers ASAP please -- you are stopping my progress!

I realize you all are swamped with login issues, but this is now an URGENT issue for me, as your team have continued to do nothing about it. Look at my logs and see how much I have spent so far -- is this how you treat respectful investors?

The solutions noted above are VERY simple for your team to accomplish -- just do it, and we can move forward.

Thank you for your attention to this case.

Dear Liege
    As what I said before, there generals are not unique generals that you can get more than one. I have reported your case to our developers. They just said that everyone is the same. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    (...) They just said that everyone is the same.
    (...)
    Perhaps they are confused: the problem/bug has arisen from opening more than one token in consecutive order. It is statisically impossible to have this type of duplication. It is a bug. It needs to be fixed and reparations to be made.

Please reply to the acceptability of my proposed solution -- and please post Best Practice for Opening General Tokens recommendation from developers.

Thank you James