Thread: snail support

snail support

Omg evony support how long are you guys going to let me wait for your reply????? easy to take our money but the service is fucked up! its been 7days!! due to your update glitch i lost my account. been asking for your help since then, till now still nothing! i spent thousands on this game, a little consideration and a little of your time to check my case! i sent all the details using my other account. please check it if you guys have a little care for us. id# 16793048

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    Omg evony support how long are you guys going to let me wait for your reply????? easy to take our money but the service is fucked up! its been 7days!! due to your update glitch i lost my account. been asking for your help since then, till now still nothing! i spent thousands on this game, a little consideration and a little of your time to check my case! i sent all the details using my other account. please check it if you guys have a little care for us. id# 16793048
    Dear Liege
    Could you give more information about what happened to your account please? We don't know what to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

date said:
    12-30-2017 12:34 AM
    lost account / missing support
    last december 24 i lost my main account because my alt automatic linked it to my game center account because of the glitchz.which my main linked to game center and my alt is in facebook. when i tried to access my game center account,already gone. i sent report immediately regarding this matter, then automat responded. my friends tried to help me and they sent complaints to support and support replied to them, which i never got a replied. and 2 of my friend got a replied from peanut. now its december 29 i got a replied but it was the crappiest replied iíve ever received from support. download the 2.1 version blah blah blah. wtf. evony still did not released the new update. im lucky my server hasnít been rallying me till now. but this issue giving me stress knowing i can be rally anytime. iíve spent thousands from this game and 1 bloody descent replied they canít even give me. we are spending fortune with this game, we deserve your best customer service. please check my case iíve sent all the details using my another account id#16793048. i really wish i can get back to my main before i get rallied.
    Multi-Quote This Mess

i got rallied by the way😂

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    date said:
    12-30-2017 12:34 AM
    lost account / missing support
    last december 24 i lost my main account because my alt automatic linked it to my game center account because of the glitchz.which my main linked to game center and my alt is in facebook. when i tried to access my game center account,already gone. i sent report immediately regarding this matter, then automat responded. my friends tried to help me and they sent complaints to support and support replied to them, which i never got a replied. and 2 of my friend got a replied from peanut. now its december 29 i got a replied but it was the crappiest replied iíve ever received from support. download the 2.1 version blah blah blah. wtf. evony still did not released the new update. im lucky my server hasnít been rallying me till now. but this issue giving me stress knowing i can be rally anytime. iíve spent thousands from this game and 1 bloody descent replied they canít even give me. we are spending fortune with this game, we deserve your best customer service. please check my case iíve sent all the details using my another account id#16793048. i really wish i can get back to my main before i get rallied.
    Multi-Quote This Mess
    Dear Liege
    Please try create a new account and bind it to Google or Game Center. And then tell us the new user id number of the account and the lost ones. And then we could retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James