Thread: lost account / missing support

lost account / missing support

last december 24 i lost my main account because my alt automatic linked it to my game center account because of the glitchz.which my main linked to game center and my alt is in facebook. when i tried to access my game center account,already gone. i sent report immediately regarding this matter, then automat responded. my friends tried to help me and they sent complaints to support and support replied to them, which i never got a replied. and 2 of my friend got a replied from peanut. now its december 29 i got a replied but it was the crappiest replied iíve ever received from support. download the 2.1 version blah blah blah. wtf. evony still did not released the new update. im lucky my server hasnít been rallying me till now. but this issue giving me stress knowing i can be rally anytime. iíve spent thousands from this game and 1 bloody descent replied they canít even give me. we are spending fortune with this game, we deserve your best customer service. please check my case iíve sent all the details using my another account id#16793048. i really wish i can get back to my main before i get rallied.

I to have lost my secondary keep 20 account and have been in limbo with no answers from support like they are ignoring me the id on the account is 17188208 itís keep 20 and would like support to assist me in getting my account back and linked to my google play account if possible or will I be ignored for another week? I have 2 keep 20 accounts but can only get in one have spent a lot of money you would think it would pay for better customer service

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    last december 24 i lost my main account because my alt automatic linked it to my game center account because of the glitchz.which my main linked to game center and my alt is in facebook. when i tried to access my game center account,already gone. i sent report immediately regarding this matter, then automat responded. my friends tried to help me and they sent complaints to support and support replied to them, which i never got a replied. and 2 of my friend got a replied from peanut. now its december 29 i got a replied but it was the crappiest replied iíve ever received from support. download the 2.1 version blah blah blah. wtf. evony still did not released the new update. im lucky my server hasnít been rallying me till now. but this issue giving me stress knowing i can be rally anytime. iíve spent thousands from this game and 1 bloody descent replied they canít even give me. we are spending fortune with this game, we deserve your best customer service. please check my case iíve sent all the details using my another account id#16793048. i really wish i can get back to my main before i get rallied.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us your old account's in-game name and the new user id you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

okay i will send you everything including my generals details and all thank you james hope this will be fixed soon. i lost my troops already