Thread: Dead servers

Dead servers

With the way that the game is developing a lot of players are going to end up quitting because there is no competition...

I would spend to keep up with my enemies but if they ainít spending I ainít spending. And if they all leave there there is no competition why stay?

I have spent almost a year on this game, building and buying packs but through the decay of time all servers are dying, a new player cannot enter our server now and expect to compete ? They will never get a large sub if in fact any... so they wonít come here..

My question. Will there ever be serger merging or migrating ? If not I might aswell stop playing now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    With the way that the game is developing a lot of players are going to end up quitting because there is no competition...

I would spend to keep up with my enemies but if they ainít spending I ainít spending. And if they all leave there there is no competition why stay?

I have spent almost a year on this game, building and buying packs but through the decay of time all servers are dying, a new player cannot enter our server now and expect to compete ? They will never get a large sub if in fact any... so they wonít come here..

My question. Will there ever be serger merging or migrating ? If not I might aswell stop playing now ?
    Dear Liege
    Last week our developer said that we don't have any merger plans yet because our developers think that we still have plenty of users on each server. Maybe you could tell us your server number to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Server 39 for us isnít disasterous at the moment, we have life but not a lot.
    We have played server 42 3/4 times in the server vs server and they are absolutely dead.

There is many accounts and many alliances however the alliances most are small and the biggest alliance we are told that one player controls 20+ accounts.

We as a server played server 35 possibly and alliances had walls 5 rows deep all the way around their hives so please donít consider these active players when they are not.

At the moment very few If in fact any new players would be sent to our server and if I joined now and saw these monsters on level 30 with 8 million troops I wouldnít play because I can never hope to catch up. The prestige and ranking system also. The top of our rank has over 3m prestige, for a boss 5 you get 150 prestige... do the math that is a lot of bosses to ever become arch duke and whilst possible itís not going to happen.

At the moment for a player who doesnít spend money or spends very little there is no possible way to level up for free, the resource demand takes too long to acquire, teleports cost too much to move about to farm, stamina costs too much to buy in the black market and runs out far to quickly.

The balance of reward for effort needs altered.
    The influx of new players vs players leaving is null.
    The sustainability is not there at the moment a major change needs made or your app will crash

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    Server 39 for us isnít disasterous at the moment, we have life but not a lot.
    We have played server 42 3/4 times in the server vs server and they are absolutely dead.

There is many accounts and many alliances however the alliances most are small and the biggest alliance we are told that one player controls 20+ accounts.

We as a server played server 35 possibly and alliances had walls 5 rows deep all the way around their hives so please donít consider these active players when they are not.

At the moment very few If in fact any new players would be sent to our server and if I joined now and saw these monsters on level 30 with 8 million troops I wouldnít play because I can never hope to catch up. The prestige and ranking system also. The top of our rank has over 3m prestige, for a boss 5 you get 150 prestige... do the math that is a lot of bosses to ever become arch duke and whilst possible itís not going to happen.

At the moment for a player who doesnít spend money or spends very little there is no possible way to level up for free, the resource demand takes too long to acquire, teleports cost too much to move about to farm, stamina costs too much to buy in the black market and runs out far to quickly.

The balance of reward for effort needs altered.
    The influx of new players vs players leaving is null.
    The sustainability is not there at the moment a major change needs made or your app will crash
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James