Thread: Games Crashing on tablets and kindle

Games Crashing on tablets and kindle

This is nuts I’ve several players that since the update can not play. It seems your lovely new code is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDRIOD TABLETS OR KINDLES. What kind of malarkey is this? My members log on and can barely rebubble before crashing again. This means they have not been able to collect the daily event gifts for logging in nor any of the santas or snowmen on the map. Reports to customer service can’t even be completed because of the crashing. They are ready to quit over this and frankly I don’t blame them. They spend good money on this game only to have it wasted and be at a disadvantage. One has sent a screenshot of what happens when she even attempts to chat in game and I have attached it. These players need this fixed and a generous compensation for their losses since they have been screwed.
    Last edited by IrishLala; 12-27-2017 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Pic didn’t post.... won’t post at all somehow I’m not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLala View Post
    This is nuts Iíve several players that since the update can not play. It seems your lovely new code is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDRIOD TABLETS OR KINDLES. What kind of malarkey is this? My members log on and can barely rebubble before crashing again. This means they have not been able to collect the daily event gifts for logging in nor any of the santas or snowmen on the map. Reports to customer service canít even be completed because of the crashing. They are ready to quit over this and frankly I donít blame them. They spend good money on this game only to have it wasted and be at a disadvantage. One has sent a screenshot of what happens when she even attempts to chat in game and I have attached it. These players need this fixed and a generous compensation for their losses since they have been screwed.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model, operation system version and user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It isn’t my personal issue but one several members in my alliance and on my server are having. The biggest offenders are kindle devices which because there is only one linking option we’ve been unable to assist them.