Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 3rd account tied to google play wont load

  1. #1

    3rd account tied to google play wont load

    I have 3 accounts each tied to seperate emails and linked. I can switch between 2 of these accounts but the 3rd one doesn't load. I've sent a request to customer support but a generated email was sent about 2 days. I haven't changed phones or started any new accounts. The game id that i cant access is 11241523

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacowboys08 View Post
    I have 3 accounts each tied to seperate emails and linked. I can switch between 2 of these accounts but the 3rd one doesn't load. I've sent a request to customer support but a generated email was sent about 2 days. I haven't changed phones or started any new accounts. The game id that i cant access is 11241523
    we are in svs, I've spent quite a bit on the game. I'd like to not get zeroed.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacowboys08 View Post
    I have 3 accounts each tied to seperate emails and linked. I can switch between 2 of these accounts but the 3rd one doesn't load. I've sent a request to customer support but a generated email was sent about 2 days. I haven't changed phones or started any new accounts. The game id that i cant access is 11241523
    Dear Liege
    Is the account tied to a Google play as well please? If so, please give us the user id you see after you tried to login with the Google Play account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  4. #4
    It doesn't give a new id, i can switch between 2 emails to get to the other 2 accounts i have, but when i try the 3rd it just says its linked but doesnt take me to the account id i gave or switch to that email it was linked to.

  5. #5
    Do you want me to start a new account on that email so i can give u a new id. Then u could transfer my old account back. I'd put a sc here but dont know how. Id is 11241523, name is Rude Dude.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacowboys08 View Post
    Do you want me to start a new account on that email so i can give u a new id. Then u could transfer my old account back. I'd put a sc here but dont know how. Id is 11241523, name is Rude Dude.
    Dear Liege
    We need an account that you can access on your device. So that we can replace it with 11241523. Did the game bind your Google Play or Facebook Account please? If it's a facebook account, please register another Gmail account so that we could bind the game account to it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  7. #7
    Ok i started new account and yes it is linked to the email i need. That id is 17833181. Thank you for your help.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacowboys08 View Post
    Ok i started new account and yes it is linked to the email i need. That id is 17833181. Thank you for your help.
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  9. #9
    Thank u so much for getting my account back. Happy New Year too you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •