Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas update kickout

Christmas update kickout

I'm on an Amazon fire tab. I goto sign on an within 30 seconds of loading screen, it goes back to my tablet home screen. I've uninstalled twice, reinstalled twice, cleared cache, and still get kicked.
    I'm "Do'Urden" on server 38.... Can we fix it before I lose my stuff??

I have two devices, LG volt (old I know) and an RCA Viking tablet. Both running two different versions of Android, both experience the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by Do'Urden View Post
    I'm on an Amazon fire tab. I goto sign on an within 30 seconds of loading screen, it goes back to my tablet home screen. I've uninstalled twice, reinstalled twice, cleared cache, and still get kicked.
    I'm "Do'Urden" on server 38.... Can we fix it before I lose my stuff??
    Happy Holidays,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've reported your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

We've told the developers. Now are we going to fix it?? Still having the problems and missing out on opportunities with my alliance.

James, Any information as to when a fix will be in place? I and many others are missing out on fun with our alliances. I should be working on keep 25 by now and can't do so with not being able to do any activities.

Maleficent. from server 63
    I'm having the same problems. Why is it taking so long!?!? This is so frustrating.

James, Any information as to when a fix will be in place? I and many others are missing out on fun with our alliances. I should be working on keep 25 by now and can't do so with not being able to do any activities.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer has not replied on this issue yet. Maybe you could check if you could update the game to 2.1. And if you use PC a lot. You could install a Bluestacks on your PC which would let you run Android apps. We could temporarily relink your account on your PC if you would like us to. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Since my last request, I've gotten attacked since I couldn't get on long enough to put up a bubble. Lost all my resources. Troops in hospital.
    I don't use a PC. So I have no way of using bluestacks.
    I'll check on Amazon to see if 2.1 is available to me, but won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    (...) And if you use PC a lot. You could install a Bluestacks on your PC which would let you run Android apps. (...)
    Best Regards
    James
    Nox App Player is much better than bluestacks.
    (thats what im using while waiting for update since after christmas update cant play on my Android phone)

I now have update 2.1-54602-54602. It let's me get on for a little longer now, however, still won't let me go to world map, change defense general, gather resources, etc. I've now lost the WHOLE Christmas events. Can't upgrade buildings, build troops, etc because I can't get more resources. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with bubbles since I can't get gems for them.
    I appreciate that you're working on it but its been 2 weeks now...

I now have update 2.1-54602-54602. It let's me get on for a little longer now, however, still won't let me go to world map, change defense general, gather resources, etc. I've now lost the WHOLE Christmas events. Can't upgrade buildings, build troops, etc because I can't get more resources. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with bubbles since I can't get gems for them.
    I have the exact same issues. And customer service does not even give me the courtesy of a real reply.

WHEN will this be fixed!?!?!?!

Player ID: 1637943

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent View Post
    I have the exact same issues. And customer service does not even give me the courtesy of a real reply.

WHEN will this be fixed!?!?!?!

Player ID: 16370943
    Actual player id: 16370943

Dear Liege
    We are still working on the problem on Amazon fire tablet at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Guys, this has been an ongoing issue with my LG phones since the mid-March 2017 update.

I have an LG X power, which I got a year ago because of it's very large battery size (4100 mAh).

I've tried increasing the available SD memory.

I've tried changing the phone several times.

But the problems appear - and re-appear - with each new update.

I've been locked out ten times now, the last two times being when they used a log-in update to remove the Thanksgiving package - and the 2.0 update two weeks ago, where the update will not recognize the link to my Google Play account.

Glad you guys posted, as this is the first time I've seen others mention the LG brand mentioned.

Most are playing on iPhones and Samsung devices, but I've long suspected that this is an issue with the manufacturer-specific software for the LG brand.

same here.
    After latest update can play little longer (30 seconds ? before 5 seconds).
    Game still crash after fiew actions, tho 'fiew' changed to 'fiew more'.

Is this game ALPHA version ?

Lag, freezing, crashing, unplayable but then expensive. WTF